All Comments on 'My English Teacher'

by pegasusiltf

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
QuillmanQuillmanover 16 years ago
Nicely done

I don't normally enjoy the 'lengthy' stories online, but enjoyed the gradual build up with this one. The author touches on a fantasy close to my own heart. I'm sure that most of us can recall a lady who inspired similar dreams.Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

very good maybe a bit to long but i still enjoyed it done the job lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

Extremley well done. I really enjoyed the gradual build up. I was constantly waiting to read the next line and discover that the two lovers had finally connected.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very Well Written

Like another contributor, I don't usually enjoy long stories, but this one was superb and a brilliant read. Very well written and it was a joy to read. A really good story - thanks for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
It was Great

I enjoyed all the story and really don't think it was to long. I was kind of wanting them to go on with there life after college together as I had the feeling that he totally loved her as she did him. We can't all get what we want and I understand that also.

dfwlisadfwlisaover 16 years ago
Better than ever

This is by far the best work you have submitted, and the other stories are very good.

The pace was perfect, the set up was great, written with lots of anticipation and great detail.

You painted a very real and believable picture.

I look forward to future stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WOW!

Wonderful. It took me back to my sixteenth year. I had a

similar mentor. She taught me everything except oral. Never forgave her for that ommission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wonderful

This was a great piece of writing. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!!!

Without a dought this is the best story I have read in years of being a avid member of the Literotica family .

I hope you decide in the future to continue to wrte this type of storie.

HLDHLDover 16 years ago
Enjoyed it

<p>You did a good job with this story. I enjoyed the interaction between the characters. Everything was plausible and flowed well, especially how the relationship grows. Too many authors fall into the "Hi, teach, you're <i>hawt</i>, let's fuck" storyline, but you avoid that nicely.</p>

<p>My only complaint is that I think it ends too quickly. You could have very easily expanded this into a two or three part series with lots of enjoyable escapades to explore. I like long stories if there is a point to them and this could go places if you wanted.</p>

<p>Otherwise, kudos to you!</p>

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
In a word:

EXCELLENT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
In a word:

EXCELLENT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
BRAVO!!

What a wonderfully paced, languid, sensual whirlpool that zeroes in on the final consummation and explodes into friendship, lust, affection, desire, and perhaps even love, of a kind. Thank you so much for writing this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I loved it!

My feedback is much the same as from the others who truly appreciate a good buildup to the story. I enjoyed being teased and allowed to bask in the foreplay for what I believe to be a very important part of lovemaking. It was nice to read a story that had those lost qualities I don't see in much of today's writing. I suppose you could call it old fashioned. Most authors are in such a rush to get into the hardcore, they have the opposite effect on me. Oh I still read them, after all beggars can't be choosers, but I wanted you to know yours was a gem. I felt tingles from reading alone. Thank you and well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great Story, Some Detail Work

The story and pace of your writing was great. The teasing and forbidddeness at the beginning was greatly designed. The only criticism I have is that the dialogue felt unrealistic. The characters say their feelings out loud and sound like they're writing formal letters instead of just talking.

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Amazing!

Wow! I loved how it went slowly and took its time. As has been commented previously, many of todays stories ust dive right into sex... This felt like a slow romance. I could see it evolving in front of my eyes.

Wonderful :)

I rarely comment on stories but I just had to, here.

steamyseductresssteamyseductressover 14 years ago
hmmmm...well

way too many spelling mistakes and grammar mistakes! no i'm just kidding, its a very warm, touching story, but couldn't you have come up with a name other than bea or beatrice??? i'm sorry, but all i can think of when i see that name is bea arthur.

steamyseductresssteamyseductressover 14 years ago
on second thought.....

the story was great indeed, but in all seriousness, i know you don't want to hear it, but in my honest opinion, the spelling and grammar were really awful in some areas. i mean, for real. after you write a story on this site, you should expect nothing but honesty from readers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Every man's dream

This was or is one of the best stories I have ever read and certainly a dream of every man from 18 to 80 and I am closer to the 80 than 18. Thank you for a 5 star performance

aubmat05aubmat05about 13 years ago
Agree with previous comments..!

I think this whole scenario about being slowly and unhurriedly seduced by a sassy, assured, nurturing older female is a very widespread and powerful one, and one which certainly works strongly for me. Female readers and writers take note please, this kind of seductress could wrap (any) man around her little finger! The only part that doesn't work for me is the anal interlude, what should be a major rite of passage doesn't stand out at all unfortunately,it's just too brief and lacking in conviction or descriptive depth. Otherwise I find this a wonderful, unhurried, deeply sensual piece of writing, thank you!

Firmhands5Firmhands5almost 11 years ago
wonderful story of such a great education

Every young man needs a teacher like this - omg! a continuous erection when reading this.

AJMTitsAJMTitsover 9 years ago
Great story but...

This was really well written and I enjoyed it, but at times, dialogue felt flat and unemotional. I feel like I didn't get much of a personality from the characters and things seemed a little rushed in the end. I would say this is almost a 4 star rating, so that's what I'm ranking it as.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wonderful Fulfuilling Story

This was a wonderful story of a boy gaining the love of his teacher over a long and fulfilling time. The extra touches of photography between the two were a plus, and Bea's style and beauty completed the deal. And they had, finally, some great, tasteful sexual escapades that were worth the waiting. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
reserved...

with depth...thanks!

Firmhands5Firmhands5almost 9 years ago
Great story of sex ed

Well written and very detailed - pure joy!

TSreaderTSreaderover 8 years ago
Very sexy

Erotica at its best!

Thank you for writing it!

T

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Generally I liked your story,

but if you return to Literotica I would suggest working on your dialogue -- it is stilted. Somebody on the way home eager to get laid, English teacher or not, does not say, ""Yes, baby, I do need you in me." I think they'd at least leave out the "do."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Based on the high rating and

number of views, I'm apparently in a minority, but I found the dialogue stilted, story slow, and the story not particularly sexy.

derRaskellderRaskellalmost 7 years ago
Good story

How did he just know what and where here clit was the first time??

Quite a few miss spellings!!!

But it got me hard a couple times!!

The mentor

Johnny0432Johnny0432almost 7 years ago
Beautifully written story 5 stars

Is it really a true story? The only bad thing is she is 51 and not really marriage material. That is too bad, 10 or 12 years would have worked. So sorry... I know you loved her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great Story

One of the best stories I have read on this site or any othets

mrjack4u56mrjack4u56over 4 years ago
Excellent

Another great story !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Dont believe story. Riding with teacher, lies can go around to get teacher fired. Leaving a love note that anyone could find would get teacher fired.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

100% absolutely FANTASTIC!!!! I am a lover of romance and this tale was the best example I've read here or anywhere.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Brilliant story!

Betty46fBetty46fabout 1 month ago

a very good subject that we all love so much. thank you.

just want to remind everyone to be careful in choosing your lover.

as an older woman, i have learned to be very careful for my needs

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous