All Comments on 'Of Course Not'

by powelldonovan

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
ALL THE THINGS

This is all the things a short erotic story should be,there is even the scope for a sequel.

mature_a100mature_a100over 16 years ago

Yes, defenitly a sequel to this story, get to the keyboard Powel, you have it in you. Ha ha, never say never, my friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
sequel nothing!!

Sequel nothing, chapter two, take it home and let it develop into a full blown romance. With her loving every second of it.

wondermitewondermiteabout 15 years ago
you must write a sequel.

very nice you gotta write a sequel.you just got to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
fate brings him to his mother's twat

This is a funny serendipitous story of how a young man's motherfucking instincts are happily satisfied. The son, Tyrone, hears a rumor that his Mom is taking part in orgies. Since the boy has his mother's best interests at heart, and also maybe wants to see his Mom getting fucked by a lot of strange cock, he attends the orgy. Sure enough, the naked and horny lady who lands on top of Tyrone turns out to be his own mother! The young man has had a continual hard on since he entered the door, and now his stiff dick is there to do his mother a world of good. Nothing has ever felt as good for the boy's prick as the mommy-cunt that now surrounds it. Ty is experiencing what more and more sons, thousands or more every year, are discovering--that nothing, NOTHING!, can compare with his own mother's twat, for fucking and for blowing his big balls into.

chytownchytownabout 9 years ago
Good Read****

Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous