All Comments on 'Outside the Office'

by X-Factor

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
made me think...

As I read this story, I thought of my own first experience with my co-worker Felicia. It truly was all that I had expected...she was beautiful,truly giving of herself...watching my cock slowly penetrate her wet, pussy was amazing...her nipples were like little Hershey Kisses...Isucked them soooooo hard as she rode me....wow

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
WOOOOOW!!!!

Is all I can say to such a great interracial story...the best so far. A part 3 wouldn't be a bad idea.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
so good!!!

this story made the butterflies in my belly do a dance as i read it...I would like to see a part 2 and 3 and 4 for to this story, keep writing...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I needed more

I would have given this story the highest rating of 5, but Danny didn't take Shanice from behind, my favorite position. I love the part about him having to take control, it just would've been even hotter had he exercised that control by pounding that pussy as he slammed his white hips against her brown ass! A little bit of spanking would have been nice, too. There's nothing like having a white man ride you good and hard while showing that he is in complete control by smacking your ass with his strong white hands. To me, that makes both the man and the woman understand who is the boss!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Breathless

This story literally took my breath away. I felt as though Danny was fucking me. How I wish he was...

Excellent story.

jkthekatjkthekatover 11 years ago
VeryStimulating

great fan of yours !!

Comentarista82Comentarista82about 8 years ago
Loved it

Wow...hot chapter with Shanice! Hot sex, although I'd like a little more backstory (although there was some). How was he nice to her, or was it just a "hot fuck"? With more details it could have really seemed different. Still a 5 though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
context is important

The great Danny/Charmaine epic is a collection of many stories by one of the site's finest authors. For this reviewer, who finds the author's writing and story sense very compelling, this particular story falls sequentially after the story My Girlfriend's Best Friend, in which Danny has a fling with Charmaine's friend Liz. However, Danny has moved on, and Shanice is the girl that he has struck up a relationship with. Charmaine is out of the picture here. This story is followed by Inside the Office.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userX-Factor@X-Factor
2106 Followers
I am Jordan Xavier, known as X-Factor on Literotica since 2001. Excuse the 20-year-old stories - I was quite new. And young. Follow on Twitter @XFactorErotica for updates Now out on Amazon - Cottage on the Beach: This Passionate May-December Romance Needs to be Hidden - An ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES