All Comments on 'Mom is Dominant, Mom is Submissive'

by Ahabscribe

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Fantastic

One of the best stories i've read on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
more!

excellent please continue the story. but please dont add any homo stuff. brilliant!!! the mom sounds HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
GREAT STORY

Please keep this story going. I could do without the son cumming on his father face tho. I just wish that I had a slut mother or better yet my fathers sister as my slut.

budhaubudhauover 16 years ago
Not my cup of joy

Frankly, I could not go beyond the second part.

Maybe BDSM lovers would find the story bringing a hard on to them, as it is well written, except a few small mistakes in the language.

If the story had been classified as BDSM, I would not have read it at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Expand the subplot

I've never read a BDSM story until this one because the incest angle intrigued me. I'd like to see the story continue with an exploration of the swinging lifestyle mentioned in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
MORE!!

I enjoy it all

Please write more about them

I'm sure the Son/Master has a new bag of surprise for all in that comunity

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
let son rule

there more subs in the swinger group,so let son take them over too.the new master in town.the minster wife and mom his sluts.

MilliemoonMilliemoonover 15 years ago
Brilliant

Loved every word. Fantastic story which only served to fuel my fire.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
One of your best

How about Chapter 2?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
more on treating dad like shit, please

This is a good combination of motherfucking and sado-masochistic ideas. I'd like a lot more on the now dominant son Tommy treating his dad like total shit. Dad'd love it and mother'd laugh and get a big kick out of it. Most importantly, the son and master would feel even stronger and more triumphant! Look, it's HIS big stiff dick that's the center of the whole family now, the puny worthless piece of crap dad has between his legs is a nothing! His mother worships her boy's massive prick and his dad fears it. That's the way it should be! All that counts is Tommy-boy feeling his big cock getting even harder, feeling the cream in his big balls roiling around. So let the son's imagination run wild! No point in pissing in the toilet any more when he can always take a comfortable grinning piss on dad's face. When Tom is tearing up his mother's cunt, dad'll be behind him, kissing and lapping his son's big balls and smooching and slurping his sweet asshole as the son fucks the shit out of his slut mother. Boy, destroy dad, let the old fuck feel your power!

grassmanrossgrassmanrossover 14 years ago
Lord & Master

Wouldn't it be a nice addition for mom to bring Mrs. Marshall home as a present to her master?

Fantastic story. Loved it.

pusndickspusndicksover 13 years ago
MORE! MORE!..............

OMG this was FANTASTIC, please please continue, as Dad slave needs his son n master's punishment too.........

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I really think you ought to continue this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I agree, let the son dominate the dad more!

Pls come up with the next chapter soon!!! Can't wait. Great work. Those who like son dominant-dad submissive cld check out "Big Changes in the family" by Polyman. Gimme your comments after you read that - anyone :)

leecheewai20032003@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazing

i just loved this story. i'd certainly like to read more about this happy family!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
mom son challenge

average. expect mom son alone in plot, dad is not allow. ahab can you please write a mother son muscle challenge story where mother and son challenge each other in a family wrestling match? they wrestle each other with no mercy, mom win and take charge over her teen son. son lost every time and totally surrender to mother. ahab this mixed muscle challenge story is more erotic than other subject, you should study on it.

phoenix4cephoenix4ceabout 13 years ago
Please Continue this one

I loved this one please continue with the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Please write another chapter of this!!!!!

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 13 years ago
Hmmm

No way mom would give up her dominant roll so easy just wouldn't happen. Giving the orders and keeping people off balance for most of her adult life then let it go and never look back? Realistically never happen. Plus after 18 years of love to treat your dad like a dog He deserves better. More likely they evict there son graduation day or the next day when he comes home from work his stuff will be outside new locks installed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Beautiful

I got off 3 times reading this, one on each story. Fantastic although I much prefer mom being the dom.

YamiBoyYamiBoyalmost 13 years ago
^__^

I'd rather read just light BDSM than the typical extreme BDSM ones that populate the net. I'm very much in when it comes to dominant and submissive roles, but when taken to the extreme, I find that hideous. Obviously, that's my particular opinion on the matter.

You usually great writing style made the story interesting for me, but when such a fetish become the main focus on a story, I usually lose interest. Pain is a huge turn off for me, but there is nothing wrong in trying to fulfill your partner's wishes as long as no one gets hurt. That kind of play can be exciting too, I'm sure.

I don't mind at all if you as an author wish to explore such worlds, as long as they are only a part or a bigger setting, as in just part of the plot or something. However, I admit I love it when the characters extend their sex talk to make clear their commitments, fantasies and wishes.

Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the good work.

Rogue_10101Rogue_10101over 12 years ago
Awesome!

This was just awesome! I would really love to see more of this story and/or more like it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
To Lustywheels

That just shows how little you know about women, or men for that matter. When people are use to being in charge, sometimes without even knowing it, what they really want is for someone to take away that control in the bedroom. It's all about letting go of the responsibiliy and the weight of making the decisions. That way they are free to truely let go and just enjoy what happens.

When it comes to this story in particular, it is hinted that this is what his mom really wants. By asking his mother if she hadnt in fact been waiting for a master she does not deny it, only states it is not her son, but then slowly she begins to understand it actually IS her son, when he reminds her that she herself, trained him to be openminden, dominant and strongwilled. Not to mention it was her idea to include him in the first place. When it comes to the dad i might agree that he was treated poorely, but at the same time it is what he really wants, to be completely humiliated sexually. So he is, in fact, getting his dream situation.

So Lustywheels, next time you comment, stick to likes or dislikes unless you find some facts to back up your bullshit...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

would like a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Dumb and dumber

One of the silliest tales I've ever read on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
awesome story

Don't listen to those who do not like this story, it was wonderfully written and was very hot as well! Please continue the story!

biggwhiteybiggwhiteyalmost 11 years ago
Good

I am glad he did not turn out to be a wimpy kid. Dominant is the way to go. Hope we see a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
brill

Thanks for the story, plz,plz dont stop writing, I throughly enjoyed it, gave me a storming hard on...many thanks

BKMASTABKMASTAabout 9 years ago
When's the next segment

I enjoyed having my slave sucking my cock while I was reading aloud your story... Can't wait for the next segment

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Amazing!!!!

I have been looking for a story like this for months!! You should wright a mind control story next.

WiserbyageWiserbyageabout 7 years ago
Interesting

Good first effort. Believable and erotic. Editing and diction were good, as well. Write a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

you should write a second chapter where the mom gets her own back and fucks the son into submission with her strapon the way it should be and he will love her for it!

RegretsRegretsover 6 years ago
Well written, an almost believable scenario if you could find another like her.

I do prefer Fem Dom and almost passed by,but the reviews bade me stop. I found the slave talk a bit clunky but otherwise it went well. As can be imagined, I found mum to be a great invention and I do hope that she is not blunted by this reversal of her fortune,however,having her lose her power so dramatically who could resist his usage of such a splendid beast. I would want dad to get his cuddles at least even if he is not allowed the full use if her. As the story rolls on,if it does, I feel that she WILL be changed and some of her spark will be lost. I don’t want to be there when it happens,even at the risk of missing out on the cultural life of the town

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Turned on

Great story keap me hard the whole time. Can’t wait for ch 2. Keep up the great work

SimkamSimkamover 5 years ago
Nice

Hope the Mother win back the power. Love the storie, until She lost her strengt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wild

Loved how Son took over...

DomJ69DomJ69almost 5 years ago
Naughty, But Nice

Great writing and very erotic. I enjoyed this story and will read more of your work. The most striking scene was the mother ordering her son to come on his father's face - if you'll excuse the pun, I didn't see that coming.

I only leave comments in hope that it might help your future output, so please don't think I'm being overly critical. The main problem I had was the son being 18. There was no way he would have been able to take control like he did.

You had the son thinking he would come at the first touch of his cock and yet he was able to resist the temptation shackled before him. That was stretching credibility too far and took me 'out' of the story. A horny teenager couldn't do that.

Now imagine the scenario where the son was thirty years of age. He'd made a copy of the play room key years before and had been the master of his girlfriend for many years.

My final comment concerns the language you used. When the mother was in control I believed what she said. The son's choice of words were too unrealistic for me.

Just my opinion and I hope it helps. Feel free to comment on my work and message me if you want to discuss this further.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I love it

I myself would be the one doing the worshipping(I'm a male) but it took me by surprise when he dominated his mother.He must be very dominant because I never seen a guy dominate a DOMINATRIX.

you should make a sequel where the mother gains power back and punishes the men harshly by giving them the most humiliating punishment, FOOT WORSHIP.Oh and the mother should get those dominant tatoos that say "I made your dad a bottom" I love them they make me know my place.

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 2 years ago

Great storyline loved how the son took total control over the family and the mother Not realising she was actually training her son to be a true Dom. Good twist..Loved it.. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

GeorgeGaleGeorgeGalealmost 2 years ago

Great story, this one could be a series for sure..............():\

Chevelle789Chevelle789about 1 year ago

Love the dominate son theme, very well written and extremely hot!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great story but will they still fuck other couples or stay just with their son

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous