All Comments on 'Centaur's Reluctant Mate Ch. 01'

by AMY_Monaco

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
PetsAngelsPetsAngelsover 16 years ago
Wonderful!

This is a wonderful start - please continue!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great Start!

I love the beginning of this and cant wait to see how Rose reacts to her new environment. I am glad that you plan to continue this instead of having Rose fall in love RIGHT after losing her virginity.

touchetoucheover 16 years ago
Agreed...

wonderful start! I look forward to reading more soon.

starry_nightstarry_nightover 16 years ago
Good beginning!

I liked her response as to why she won't be with him. It's not because he's a centaur but because he's overbearing and arrogant lol. It will be interesting to find out how their feelings develop and how she adapts to her new home. Please continue! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Fantastic start

continue on like this and you'll have a winner.

Jadegrim3291Jadegrim3291almost 15 years ago
cool

I think the centaur thing is very erotic, and i liked how she was getting turned on while riding his back.

only thing is, im confused, how did he put himself into her? i mean how did he do it w/o crushing her, and he would be so high up off the ground, and horses dont really kneel... is his penis like a horse?

sorry lol im just wondeing out loud

very good though, i will deff read more, your writing is very good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wow!

This sucks! Please learn to write, you obviously have an imagination, just learn to actually use it correctly. I suggest spell check, and thinking before you write. If you actually attempt good writing then this will be bearable to read. You aren't Stephanie Meyer, don't try to rewrite Twilight with centaurs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Yum

This is delicious, I love it! And btw, whoever that numnuts is who told you not to rewrite "Twilight" with Centaurs is an asshole, don't listen and keep doing your thing, it's great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Love the originality

Terrific storyline! It is nice to read something original for a change (too many vampire and werewolf stories already).

Thank you for the story and please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
To the person who said this was twilight with centaurs

Stop acting like you know everything because you know fucking nothing. There were three minor errors in this story, lay instead of lie, and two places where a semi-colon should have been used instread of a comma. Other than that, the grammar was perfect. I spell checked it myself and ran it into a program.

Also, I don't see any relation to twilight what so ever. Come back to Literotica when you aren't a total dick.

By the way, the story was quite enjoyable. :)

wisperingwillowwomanwisperingwillowwomanabout 13 years ago
Wow!

I've never seen a more retarded comment then that of Anon calling this Twilight with Centaurs! Dude did you really say that. The story lines are completely different. And the characters are nothing alike. Hmmm wondering if you read the story or not and just decided to write anything to be an ass. Don't listen to crap like that. I love this story. Matter of fact you were the first author I put on my favorites for this story.

stolen_kissesstolen_kissesalmost 13 years ago
Wow!

This is the beginning of an awesome story. I read your other story as well and I loved it. Don't listen to idiots who think they're critics and that what they say matters. Yes, some ppls opinions matter but not dumb ones like Twilight buddy below. This is nothing like Twilight. Trust me when I, an editor, say your story was a pleasure to read. Pun intended. You wouldn't have gotten the "Hot" rating if it wasn't =P

Keep it up, can't wait to hear more from you.

And to Mr/Ms. Anonymous-Twilight-Person, nobody who's sane would compare this to Twilight. You obviously need to re-read it. And if you got a problem with the story, don't read it. I'd like to see you attempt to write a story, but since u were too pussy to post a name I guess we'll never be able to tell you your story's a piece of shit, cuz im sure it will be. So shut the fuck up =) AMY_Monaco is a genius.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
On the Fence

While I disagree with the Twilight comment, I am a little confused about your perceptions of centaur anatomy. If his penis is in the same place as a horses which is traditional in centaur mythology, then it would be nearly impossible for them to have sex as they did. Unless you mean for the penis to be were it would on a man? Some more detail would be great. I like that you got away from the numerous vamp/were stories in the non human category but I feel like you sort of brushed over the non human part as regards sex.

sexylexy12sexylexy12over 12 years ago
Agree with "On the Fence"

Unless the bed was between the horse part of the body's legs the sex thing really doesn't work...

PrincessJezebelPrincessJezebelover 12 years ago
Many more than three errors

I must disagree with the anonymous person who said that this story contained only "three minor errors." Your spell check worked well, but if you used a grammar check, it missed a lot. I know that many of you will say that I am just too picky, and that it doesn't matter if a story is grammatically correct as long as it is a good story. But it matters to me. Every time I encounter an error, it takes me out of the flow of the story for a moment. If it gets too bad, I will simply stop reading the story. And that would be a shame in this case, because this IS a very good story.

However, of 75 paragraphs in the story, I found errors in 30 of them. Many paragraphs had more than one error. In total, I found 7 instances of incorrect punctuation, 3 instances of missing punctuation, and one instance in which a comma was added where it was not needed. There was one sentence in which tenses did not agree, 6 instances where the word used was clearly not what the author intended (e.g. "he work his hair in short waves" instead of "wore"), and 3 sentences that were not technically incorrect, but were very awkwardly written.

And then there was the dialog. (sigh) It was punctuated incorrectly in 15 places--almost everywhere it was used. For example, "Relax, my love. You will like it." He cooed, as he explored her. It should be "Relax, my love. You will like it," he cooed, as he explored her. Added to the errors mentioned above, this makes a grand total of 36 errors in this one-page chapter.

One more thing: I must agree with those who said that the author seems confused about centaur anatomy. Exactly where IS his cock? In another centaur story I read, a special platform was used so that the centaur could mount his mate from behind, using his horse cock. The idea that his cock is on the front of the human part of his body seems to contradict all of the pictures and descriptions I have seen of centaurs.

Again, this is a good story, but it needs more attention to details such as I have noted above.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
To: On The Fence

I agree with what you said about needing more detail about the nonhuman part needing more detail. I just thaught I'd say that there are ancient greek statues & ect. that portrayed the penis where it would be in relation to the man part. They seemed to flip/flop on that point. It was mostly later that it was done away with.

PeepItPeepItover 11 years ago
Smell check! Smrammar checK!!! BAH! HUMBUG!!!

More DETAILS....yeah...details! My imagination of the bed for deflowering makes me think it HAS to be kind of U-shaped, hip high, soft for the woman and yet with thin enough "arms" in the " U" for the hooves to one day come up and give him a little more leverage....and what about his hairy yet protruding HUMONGOUS COCK?!!!! Humnnn???....glad I found this storyline. Hey! It's YOUR universe and I'm just a Peeping Tom passing through...although I think I'll finish reading this storyline!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good but...

I'm kinda confused on the anatomy of your centaurs. Is his penis in between his front or back legs?

Besides that, great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good but...

Good start but I'm with Sexylexy, "On the Fence" Anonymous and Jadegrim. How does the sex work? Where is his penis? From your description I tried to imagine it was where a man's penis was instead of where a horse's would be. Still not bad. Just something to think about in the future. Good job mostly :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Absolutely disgusting, no wonder humans kill centaurs. I would to if they did shit like this, kidnapping trash.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous