All Comments on 'An Opportunity Not To Be Missed Ch. 21'

by bambigirl44

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Oh Thank ALL that is Erotic!!!!

Just to let you know, I'm commenting BEFORE I read it, and I'm still giving it a perfect rating, because I know it will be just that. I know it'll be worth the wait, but I'm not sure if I'm prepared to wait as long or longer for the next one lol Quicker please, I love your writing.

Pantyboy11Pantyboy11about 16 years ago
MMMMM More pleaseeeee !!!!

Another fantastic story, poor Mandy, she really does keep running into these dirty old men, and I should know, I am one.

Loved the office setting and the poor guy being teased to desperation. Really can't wait for the next installment. More dirty old men lining up to sample that hot young body.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Another sick tale--The pretend retribution in the

final paragraph doesn't justify the rest of this tale of sick and depraved creaps who should die drownding in filth

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Read This!

Superb Writing skills.

Firstly, the addiiton of such a grotesque man with such bad skin is brilliant. Secondly, parts such as when Mandy allows him to pat her ass clean of dust, is wonderful, as they show her naive dumbness which makes the stories more enticing. Also when she bends under the desk, providing view of her ass in stockings. Another great naive moment. Would love if it had upskirt.

Lastly, your techinque is wonderful. As long as the story continues, your talent grows.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Just when I thought I couldn't wait any longer ..

.. Mandy is back and hotter than ever . I am still wet from reading it ... This creepy guy really attacked those nipples .. oh my !!! and the description of his skin and the flakes on his shoulders .. ewww .. but made me all the hotter just thinking of some horrid old man forcing me to let him suckle my nipples .. yum ... please not so long and next time could we have Roberts and Billy both sucking her tits at the same time .. oh yes .. time to find my husband and let him have his way with me ... Please don't wait so long .. great writing ..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
At long last the return ........

Incredible story.Glad you're focusing on Mandy and not her mother(the whole mother spin off was a little cliche').Love the series and sincerely hope you continue for a very,very long time.Would like to see more of an extreme gangbang setting(maybe 5 or 6 old guys roughly forcing her)or maybe an incest spinoff with her grandfather,that would be hot.I am sure your next installment will be great as always.Thank you.I will be anxiously waiting for your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Nice.

Your character Mandy's description is very similar to the porn actress Brandy Talore (at least that's where my imagination takes me). If we could only get her to put your series to the screen, ouch!

malay_malemalay_maleabout 16 years ago
Always something i look forward to

I have been waiting for the sequel of this series since the new year and i am not disappointed but the intrigue that has been carefully built up over 20+ stories(and counting!)... each one interwine with the previous!!! This is gonna be a superd story ever!! Bambigirl, YOU ROCK!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
still nice but.....

still nice but... of all 21 series, there is one series id really like to see again, the one with an unexpected incident with a black cab driver. i hope to see mandy again with another dirty old man that is briefly introduced in the beginning and somehow got unexpectedly lucky in the end with mandy. it will be a HUGE turn on. P.S. its the 1st time i graded 75.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Well.....

I think, as with all your stories, it's well written BUT I believe your treading water with this story.

Can we please revisit ted and george?? how about they have a friend, who needs a model for a photo-shoot for some cheap school outfit catalogue. Mandy's recommended and instructed to go along, being told that it's a 'small favor for an old friend'. On arrival the old photographer's surprised (and delighted) to find such a well endowed and pretty model and welcomes her with open arms.. ONLY things are somewhat difficult being that the clothing is for 13-15 year olds and the seams are bursting due to her womanly curves...then ted/george turns up and things go down that old reluctant/non-consent route that we've all come to love

OR.. a reclusive elderly neighbor decides to have his way and orders some sexy garments from online to be delivered to her, in her name, under her address (as you can with amazon say (alternative/other address)). He knows he'll recieve the package because the postman always comes after she leaves for work so, the postman goes next door and entrusts him to take the goods for her for him to deliver. He takes it across when she's alone and she unwittingly opens the package before his eyes, just as he hoped she would. After viewing the contents he.... now i'm not sure where to go from here but theres definitely a story in it.

I see you used one of my ideas...How about the 'card game' story i suggested previously??? please tell me it's a work in progress. I'd loved to see her ass cum-plastered, bukkake sytle while they spank her.

I'm sorry to sound as i do forcing ideas and so forth, i'll have to let it be but i'm a big fan of your writings and am just passionate

Pantyboy11Pantyboy11about 16 years ago
Chapter 22 ?

Hi Bambigirl, Don't want to sound impatient and I am grateful for all your wonderful stories, but I like many of your fans I'm sure are eager for news on Chapter 22.

Any news on when it is gonna thrill us all.

A devoted Mandy fan....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
waiting

chapter 22?????

Pantyboy11Pantyboy11about 16 years ago
pleeeeeese hurray with Chapter 22

Hi Bambi,

I'm like an addict desperate for his next fix, only mine isnt drugs its Mandy and her hot body. Please put me out of my misery and hit me with it, or at least give me news on when its likely to arrive.

Yours desperate and begging, Pantyboy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
high time

juices are boiling pending an eruption... that only your chapter 22 can set off. what's the linger, hon?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
please ...

Cum back to us .. we need you bad girl .. hubby and I are salivating waiting for the next installment ... please please please please .. thank you ..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Thats it.

Well I think thats the end of Bambigirl44.. It seems he wont update this series any longer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
you can't stop now

you simply must carry on you have too many fans, but don't let her start to enjoy it after all at is noneconsent, a bit of public fucking would be nice and don't forget her mother, maybe a gangbang with her husband unwitingly taking part could be interesting.

bambigirl44bambigirl44about 16 years agoAuthor
It's coming

Chapter22 will be here any day now, I have also started on chapter23. I know it can take me ages and I'm sorry, but it isn't always easy to find the time. All the e-mails and comments do give me geat encouragement so thankyou.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Pourquoi que des histoires de contraintes ?

Elle pourrait baiser des vieillards de 80 ans ou plus, par amour et pour son propre plaisir et avoir plein d'orgasmes en leur donnant aussi des orgasmes à ces vieux. Avoir la joie de leur donner son jeune corps et les voir heureux et elle aussi être heureuse et passionnée par les vieillards. Des petits vieux maigres et timides et seuls et surpris du cadeau de son magnifique corps, avec ses seins, sa petite chatte. Elle jouerait à les exciter sans le faire exprès et eux seraient incroyablement étonnés qu'elle se donne à eux par plaisir. Pourquoi les vieux seraient-ils crasseux et puants ? Les vieux font aussi leur toilette et sont propres. Moi j'ai 64 ans et je suis très propre.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous