All Comments on 'Best Friends Over Cum'

by Martins

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
lust_4_ulust_4_uover 16 years ago
WOW!

This was a very powerful, well written story -I felt as if I was right there. I love the emotions you brought out in a very open and honest manner and the sexual tension was incredible. Your description of the sex itself was awesome - thank you for writing this. I'll have to go check out your other story now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Awesome

Very sexy story. I want more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
HMMMM

I liked how u built up the intensity of the whole thing.

i didn't like the very frequent mention of women, it got a little too pushed at the end.

All in all, very good job.

gentlemen6gentlemen6about 14 years ago
of course

in college i suck and fuck with my best freind in a secret bound for four years ,then we move on got girls and get married , here i am 17 years later reading this very intense story in gay site, i'm so horny ,i'm so hard i want to find a dirty minded male mate to go back to the best; my wife is so right : ''Cock are the best thing ,they are so diliciously addictive that it would turn any straigh to a gay slut'' i need cock so much ,i want a hard cock to fuck me with insane abandon and fill me up full of hot cum ; i'm so hard fantasticly horny , i will cheat on my wife very soon

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleabout 14 years ago
Shame, ain't it?

Shame they lost all those years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
i hope me and my beas friend get here, ine had a secret crush on him for years!

its been nearly five years since he lay behind me , hard cock in his underware rubbing the crack of my bare ass wile he stroked me off to strait porn... i promised him i would GLADLY repay him, even orally, he said he was gonna hold me to it but years later we came close once but i still havnt got to suck his sweet cock, brandon, if you read this, i have a crush on you and i want you, i want to suck you, swallow you, and feel you inside me!

noody2005noody2005over 10 years ago
Fantastic

Wow,what a great story, it had my cock hard in my hand from the start and shot my load over my face when they both cummed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Smokin' Hot!!!!

Wow, this story was so fucking hot. I was hard the entire time wishing it was me getting my ass pounded. I loved the intimacy between both of you. The kissing, the sucking of each others cocks, and how you both eased into anal intercourse with each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
oh man

you're killing me. what happens next? do they stay together? do they have messy bits to cleanup in their lives while they work out how to be together? where do they live and were they close enough to continue easily or is someone gonna move? this story is so hot with elements of sweetness hinted in it. i just love it. good job!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Um Um Good

I'm a 70+ year-old man that would love to have such an incredible experience. I enjoy hetero sex but have always wanted to taste another friend... Probably too late in life now. I hope you write many more of these exciting stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So hot!

Really love your hot stories of man-on-man sensual sex!

Mowgli53Mowgli53over 2 years ago

Great story.

It is a shame how our inhibitions keep us from experiencing some of the greatest feelings and sensations we can have. I have had sex with friends, both female and male without it being a love relationship. Just two people having fun without any expectations of attachment or later feelings. Yes we cared for each other but knew it was all for the moment and helping each other reach enjoyment and for me it was some of the best sex I ever had. Thank you for reminding me of those feelings.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous