All Comments on 'A "Holistic" Doctor's Visit'

by Carl the Dane

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Not as good as the 5,373 previous versions

Suggest that you develop an imagination

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

Would that doctor's visits could be so delightful--a fun vignette from this woman's point of view and well written, too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

Why mention that she has a full bladder and bowel and then not have her empty them, "onstage", so to speak, in the course of the story? That's just teasing the reader. Can we hope for things to get a lot messier in a follow-up story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Enjoyable,

but seemed very rushed. Take your time in explaining how everything happened. I agree with the previous comment, there was no point in adding those details if you weren't going to incorporate them into the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
not gud enough

The story is not good . nothing incest in it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I LIKED IT RIGHT TO THE POINT

FF

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
gay doctor

started to bring back memories....as a teenage boy(boi?) in for his annual exam i found myself nude and alone with the doctor.he stroked me as he fingered my ass. i was delioghted with the attention he gave my nipples, he then left the room and later returned with a an enema bag . he slipped the nozzle in and filled me with a hot, wet, soapy enema. i was both erect and feeling very feminine. after releasing i went back to the exam room , bent overthe table and told him that i was ready to be entered and i truly wanted to be his gay bitch .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Minor Gig

One minor error at l. 2 of para. 4, you mention "Roz" instead of "Liz' - otherwise its a nice brief story that ought to be developed further with an increasingly intensive erotic tempo. Nice work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous