All Comments on 'My Wife's Daughter'

by joan658

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
floaturboatfloaturboatover 16 years ago
Scorcher!

another inferno from an incredible author. Joan you are still one of my favorites!

Happy solstice!

Reindeer58Reindeer58over 16 years ago
Nicely written

could have been longer, but this doesn't take away from what you have done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very

VERY GOOD !, perhaps one of the best Ive ever read. dan

Harper2Harper2over 16 years ago
Hot stuff girl

I read this at 5am and now I'm hard and hot and waiting for my lady to open her eyes..............Hmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
good but

The story was good but a couple of ways it could have been better.

* a description of the daughter's looks

* A slower pace, jumping from nothing to fucking stepdad was a little harsh

But, thanks for the submission as I still enjoyed the hot sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A

A nice story Joan. Loved the fact that you didn't try and pass it off as incest. Cheating maybe, but not incest unless mom joins them.haha You may have confirmed a belief of mine, women, at least younger women enjoy porn as much as us older guys. I to have an early morning web site that I enjoy stroking off to. And of course your stories, gets my juices going to read what a young lady thinks and maybe enjoys. A bit longer story would have had me cumming hard into my own tissue. Thanks.

RossDanielsRossDanielsover 15 years ago
Naughty, Naughty!

With a very interesting twist. Extremely well-written.

don87654don87654about 15 years ago
Your "grandchild"

This is absolute proof that social laws in our society are all fucked up. How natural and how erotic that you should give your sperm to her so she can have your baby. And obviously your wife is "in the dark" about who the daddy is of this baby. Maybe you can continue this erotic story with your step-daughter having more babies from you and something happening where she becomes a full-time wife for you as well?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
My dirty mind

I have always thought of fucking a younger woman as well as her mom. It actually happened the day an old friend's sexy daughter became 18. Hanna knew that I had been fucking her mom for years. Kathy is a sexy blonde who married an idiot. One of the reasons I love fucking her is because she loves it hard and rough -- the tenderness does not happen until after. Well, Hanna is pretty much the same way. One day I plan to get the two of them into bed together and coax them into fucking each other before I take turns with them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent Situation

A story that's very sexy and sweet too. A unique concept. I hope you have more like this to read. Good job.

KwiksilverKwiksilver6 months ago

Nice story. Well written. You are one of the BEST writers on this site. No question about that.

I am sure John was surprised but he shouldn't have been. I agree, the social rules in our society are so limited. Their secret is almost too much to keep from the wife/mother. Long term I can see Chapter 2 when John and Susan somehow tell the wife/mother the truth. After all Susan is her daughter. Hmmm... interesting dilemma of sorts. Love your stories. This is the second one I've read. I clicked on your page and to my surprise there are 60+ stories. I know what I am going to be doing this next week.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjoan658@joan658
1201 Followers
I've been getting requests from men who want to see my pussy ... so I've put up a new photo ... hehehe