All Comments on 'Sometimes Fate is Kind'

by DanseParc

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Bridget69Bridget69over 16 years ago
A romantic ride.

Often, the paths we choose to travel in our lives lead to uncertain, and sometimes pleasant destinations. It's all a matter of taking chances and exploring.

humminbeanhumminbeanalmost 15 years ago
Sweet, affectionate, and steamy

Just the way loving is supposed to be - brava! I hope this charming lady's story goes on.

trianglovetriangloveover 14 years ago
Another compelling love story

The romance is crystal clear, and so well placed before us, the readers.

Craved the entire sexy love scene the whole way through, wanting it to never stop, but was most compelled by that first pinkie-to-pinkie interlude. Fine, fine work Marie!

You must return to writing and soon! T Love =)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Sweet story

What a sweet story line! Nice buildup and descriptions. Only bad thing is it was a bit hard to follow because sometimes you were saying "you" and the rest of the time it was "she/her." Also the quotations were off. Otherwise, it was a beautiful story :)

kharrismakharrismaabout 13 years ago
Not what I usually read, but HOT

Oh I dunno, I found the switching of tenses and point of view entirely in keeping with how *I* experience things at that level of arousal. Dreamlike, flexible reality. I feel it added a note of authenticity to the narrative. I did a site search, "pegging," and this came up in the result list, tagged as "hot;" It is, it IS! I don't know how it got included, but I'm very glad it did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Nice to hear of a happy visitor to us here in Australia. Well written and god style. Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous