All Comments on 'Haitian Women Love Anal Sex'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I take my stories seriously

This is Samuelx, I just wanted everybody to know how seriously I take my stories. Writing anal sex stories is one of my three pleasures in life.College sports, and making up names like Sean Brown Dick are my other two. I understand a lot of people don't like my stories, but I pour my heart and soul into each one I write. I think I do a great job with character development and a great job with keeping each story fresh and new. I do not write the same story over and over again. Each story has a different character, and each school has different athletic programs, and I try to write about different races as well. Sometimes I get hurt by your comments, but if only one person out there enjoys my stories, then I will keep on writing story after story because its worth it for that one person. Thank you for your time. Peace.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
TIME WILL TELL

Lets hope you mean what you say.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

ok, so u r a freaky dude! most of the time, i read ur stories b'cuz it involves BEAUTIFUL SEXY BLACK WOMEN! most of us who visit this site and read the stories r freaks; been readin for more than 10yrs. let the man vent! not alot of people as freaky as he is. he would make alot of couples very happy!! LEAVE HIM ALONE & LET HIM WRITE! PEACE

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
hahahahaha

THIS IS A HUGE STEAMING PILE OF SHIT, JUST LIKE THE AUTHOR. your stories are all the same steaming pile of crap. give up

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
LIAR & BULLSHIT

Samuelx you are a young boy well under the age of 18 who is a major league liar and totally full of bullshit! Your writing reflects this fact. Your stories are not original, but in fact virtually all and identically the same. You are computer generated your stories, then changing them by cutting and pasting in order for you make them appear different in your juvenile way. The webmasters and owners of Literotica.com should permanently delete your name, block all your various computer accounts, and permanently remove all your stories from their web site. You have supposedly written and posted in the area of 800+ stories on this web site in the year of 2007. The various police agencies [i.e.; FBI, CIA, and INTERPOL] should investigate you and prosecute you to the fullest extent of the law for fraud.

To the other commenter about the types of readers for Literotica.com; you have no clue what you are talking about. You are absolute liar as well because you do not actually know the profiles of the readers of Literotica.com.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
W.T.F.

You can't write,no one reads your stories all the way and they are short.No one will miss you when you leave.Thats the truth,sambo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I AM SURE

That this is the work of an organisation,someone or something is stopping Literotica from banning this outfit,we shall see

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Haters!!!!!!!

Ya motherfucks r just haters. just because a man is expressing his sexual adventure, ya judging him. At least he's expressing his true,exotic, and freaky feelings, which is exactly what some of ya need to do. You keep on Fucking Bro, but always practice safe sex though. And to ya haters? Stop being a bunch of hypocrite motherfuckers!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

that dude should be castrated 2day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2136 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...