All Comments on 'Centaur's Reluctant Mate Ch. 02'

by AMY_Monaco

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
ok

I like this story but one thing keeps me wondering. How are they able to make love the same way humans do? You describe their mating as if he wasn't a centaur at those moments.

Please explain.

AMY_MonacoAMY_Monacoover 16 years agoAuthor
Response

To the comment on how they make love...honestly, it's more abstract in my head, but I had to put it down on paper somehow. But thank you for pointing this out - I have thought about it, too. Do forgive me for the confusion; this is my first time writing anything remotely nonhuman/sci-fi&fantasy. An English House Party is more my forte; so I hope you bear with me on these scenes...thanks for reading!

Dragon_13Dragon_13over 16 years ago
Great

heh. i wonder the same thing too, but it might be better to leave that to the imagination. great writing. i love your stories, and i hope you finish this one.

NorCalGirlNorCalGirlover 16 years ago
Enjoying the story

Yes, I was also wondering about the actual logistics of a centaur making love to a human. But it's sci fi and fantasy, and it sounds hot, so I'll just go with the flow and accept that it works. Hey, I'm with Rose on the whole, "I don't want our union consummated before all the other adults." Can't they just kiss? ROFL! Looking forward to the next update!

starry_nightstarry_nightover 16 years ago
Fantastic

I was trying to picture the positions too hehe. Well, the scenes are still hot and maybe best left to the imagination. LOL at Rose thinking Thayer might eat her in a nonsexual way. Great job at describing the environment and the other characters in this story. I see you have another new story..yay, I'll go read that one now. Can't wait to hear more from you--Thanks!

FreakyReReFreakyReReover 16 years ago
Lovin' it!

I'm starting to love this story. It seems very promising. I was also thinking about how they actually have sex. I was also thinking of how a human woman gives birth to a baby centaur? It seems kind of painful! Anyway can't wait for more!!

becccabecccaover 16 years ago
only boys?

Do they only give birth to boys in this? What if a filly shows up?

HendrixieaHendrixieaover 16 years ago
How

Some of the old Greek and Roman drawings I have seen of centaurs have the human part down to the hips on the front side of the body and "v"ing down to just below the cock and balls. The old stories also say that centaur have centaur sons and human daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
?

Exactly how does a woman give birth to a colt? Without being torn apart that is?

And where is a centaur's penis?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Anatomically impossible?

I'm with most of the other commenters, there's some definite confusion here, and it's a bit of a cop-out to say you don't really know.

Some centaurs have been depicted with genitals between their front legs, not in the rear like horses... and some have both. It would definitely help if you described this.

And yeah, how does a human woman give birth to a colt?

ZachswifeZachswifeover 12 years ago

You know, no one is forcing you all to read this story. Just read it, enjoy it, and shut up. Who cares where his penis is. The writer hasn't designated an area on his body so picture it where ever you want. It's a story...on a porn site.

On another note; I like your story, and look forward to finishing it.

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 12 years ago
Agree with Zachswife..........

Zachswife is so totally on point!!! Who gives a shit where the "tool" is located and whether or not birthing a colt will rip her apart?!?!? Creative visualization is like a muscle; you have to work it to build it.

This is the Glorious world of fiction writing...the sky OR pit of hell is the limit!!!

I say either get into the moment or get the hell out of the story. This ain't a Grey's Anatomy text book..Get Over It!!!

On a positive note this is a very nice read, very smooth and my second time through.

I've enjoyed it both times.

Thank you very much

Zombie_Chick_Zombie_Chick_almost 12 years ago
Seond Time Reading

So this is my second time reading this story, and I'm still in love with it. I will admit when I frist read it I didn't understand how Thayer was able to hold Rose while mating. But through this second read through I've put different views of the relations in my mind and I can understand how it could work out for them to be face to face, though I'm still iffy on how the Colt birthing would work.... Well maybe if they preform cesarians it could maybe work. :/

Anyway, love it! I can't wait to re-finish this and start Callum's story!

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004over 9 years ago
Moooore !!

Love it! I can't wait for the rest ^^

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Disgusting trash

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous