All Comments on 'Leader of the Pack Ch. 17'

by secretme

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Continuing the story line ...

Personally, I am loving this story line and could read it indefinitely.

However, if you as the writer are starting to lose interest in it, then I suggest that you start figuring out a way to wrap it up, and/or segue over to a different couple in the pack.

Either way you are doing exceptional work, and I appreciate the great effort you put into your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
More plz

I love this story,I'll continue to read it if u write it . Lol

eyecandyrayceeyecandyrayceover 16 years ago
I agree

I agree with what was said before. I LOVE this story and the characters but if you are losing interest in it, you as a writer have to decide when the story ends. I know I hope it keeps going though and I'm really curious what happened with Celia and Mack.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Love it!

More please! this is a great story! Cant wait for the next chapter! Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Can't get enough

I just have to say i love your story. I hope you'll keep writing, i thought you would stop the story, everyday i would comeback and check and see that you hadn't posted anything. But today, i was so happy. Thank you for making my day.

NorCalGirlNorCalGirlover 16 years ago
Fabulous!

Thank you for the nice long update. I am very interested to see how Aislinn will win over most of the pack. I sense that there will always be some that do not trust her, but hopefully given time, most will. I am loving this story.

NiwaNiwaover 16 years ago
Well...

This many votes and comments after it only just been posted will probably mean ppl will read it for while to come :) Keep up the good work, and i hope to see the next update a bit sooner ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Yes - more please!

Please keep writing this story!

darkgoddessnightdarkgoddessnightover 16 years ago
Absolutely wonderful

This is currently my favorite story on literotica and I hope you continue it. I don't think we will be getting tired of it for a long while yet if ever. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
More Please

I have never enjoyed a story more than this one. Please write more .

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
More,

more, more. I can never get enough of these two and I love the way you write, it's just pulls me into the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
What does piseagon mean?

Love this series, keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
So good.

I have followed this story the whole way and its so amazingly beautiful.

Keep writing, cos i'm a loyal fan and I will stick with you :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
more please

I totally love this story and wish it to never end :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I wish we didn't have to wait!

I'm with the others and am totally hooked on this story. Waiting for episodes is driving me nuts though. I never read good books this way...I devour the whole thing at one time and then read them again more slowly. It's like having to drive 30 in an 80 zone! Kind of identifying with how Cullen was feeling on the balcony here.

Thanks for this and I'm glad you intend to keep writing.

Oh, I'm on holidays now for a while so have LOTS of time to read :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
yes please more

always more i can't get enough it's an amazing story it should be printed..

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Love it

Your fan club has spoken and we want more. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this story. I think you might be the best writer on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
More!

More! More! More! More!

trippychicktrippychickover 16 years ago
whoa

that last bit was hot hot hot...please keep writing.. woo i need a smoke now

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Please I am begging

I love these two as well as the others I would really be disapointed if it were to end I an so hooked on this story an the best part for me is it is not all sex there is a great story line to go with it has me hot an bothered as well as intriged so please keep writing an I shall keep reading. thanks again Arrowlyn

TyreeTyreeover 16 years ago
well done

I think we missed you~ Your characters continue to impress with their depth. You've got quite a cast now, and I think you should write this for TV. Seriously! The 'supernatural' is big these days, and I'm sick of vampires, it's time for a little Lycan action on the tube!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
the chase

that was really hot!

and I like the plot development as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
out of this world..... literally

this story is so beautifully writen, i cant really fault it. u glide so eligantly between "encounters" plot line and the different characters. i can visualise evrything you write and im completly hooked im gonna keep reading but i wish it would never end tee hee this is ultimate escapism

sj xx

Angelh120Angelh120about 14 years ago
Could never tire of these two

I could never get tried of Aislinn and Cullen. You do such a wonderful job that I'm reading it a second time

Heather_LeeHeather_Leeabout 14 years ago
The stories keep me glued to my computer...and my phone.

If I only had a small piece of your talent for writing. I am glued to each chapter. I know that when I have read them all I will read them again. I never tire of your work. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

I am glued to your story. It's so well written.

raven616raven616about 14 years ago

this was the hottest chapter.. I loved the way she teased him...

canndcanndalmost 14 years ago

great chapter. liked him standing up to liam who was forward with his thoughts unlike other members. liked the teasing too. the old couple was a cute detail. You should put in a glossary at the end with the gaelic terms. I'd like to know what he's saying to her/calling her. glad its not over. should be sleeping ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I like!

Totally agree with the last comment. Loved that vignette with the older couple leaving the elevator. I'm really wondering how in the world they can possibly convince the rest of the pack that she's not using mind control. It's not like they have a mind control detector.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
the tear thing...

love the stories, but the single tear stuck in everyone's eye is kindof throwing me off... men, women, everyone who's emotional has that one tear glistening at the corner of their eye... or the one variation of having one tear run down their cheek...

also, Is this world common? I could have sworn I read another story about a large alpha taking a girl not knowing what she was and she became something like a white tiger... I thought at first I had read this before but in the other story he met the girl by a plan crash...

anyhoo, great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Humor

I LOVED the pussy-cat line! Ah, what a hoot!

Keith's character is pretty humorous too...especially when he comes to the stone circle while Cullen and Aislinn are locked together. His persona has given me quite a few laughs thus far.

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Okay...characterizations...spot on...I get it...but let's get to the point...the SEX WAS H-O-T!!!!! Love the take on a cat and dog, but I am a little confused from the opening chapters of her internal dialogue with her animal of it being inferred (funny!!) that it was a wolf too. Does she have two or more internal animals? Love the sex...let's be a little more inventive with the cock and knot shall we? Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
stars * * * * * *

How do I give it. 6 stars?

oneboobeeoneboobeeabout 12 years ago

This was a 10!!!!!!!! It is HOT IN HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
good story!!!

i'd like to know about celia and mack, tho, for completion'ssake

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Translation

I have read through this story before and something that has always nagged at me is you don't give a translation of the Gaelic. I can figure most of the words out, but its just something that would be nice

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow!!

I was blown away my pussy is clenching

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Mind Blown

Very well written. lol had to take a break to .... *cough*... relieve my self lol

Please dont stop writing I love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Tired!?!?

Fuck no, we're not tired! Bring it on!

VisualPerv

littlefireflylittlefireflyabout 7 years ago

Nooooope not tired of them yet! Like always, I come for the sex, stay for the plot. Glad to hear you'll keep writing!

ChasingtheSkyChasingtheSkyover 6 years ago

I am SO not tired of these characters that this is my third time enjoying your story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous