All Comments on 'My Wife's Shocking Request'

by Wolfie

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
shvg65shvg65over 8 years ago
Needed More

A pretty good story. but hubby needed to find out what happened. Did he really give her the go ahead or did her date lie?

CumSlurpingCuckoldCumSlurpingCuckoldover 7 years ago
Quite appropriate.

Black men can fuck White women and breed them more naturally and satisfactorily than their husbands could ever dream of.

BoomerbillBoomerbillover 7 years ago
Sexual satisfaction is not just about ones equipment or endurance

More importantly it involves intelligence, creativity, thoughtfulness and so much more, on the part of all parties. It is clear to me that the prior comments reflect a lack of all of these attributes and many more. The women portrayed here are despicable, sociologic sluts, who totally lack empathy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What a racist load of crap!

Most black males aren't any bigger on average than other races. All races have a small proportion of males who much larger penis.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WACC

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Heehee

The sissy queers will get off on this. The plot is truly moronic, but aren’t all sissy husband story plots moronic?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
nope

Should have become btb. Not cuckold fag shit. Sorry. But vows mean something and if she wanted to break them she needed to divorce first.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The story of..

..a perfect marriage: a slut and a wimp

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Absolute crap!

Just another shit-for- brains wimp married to a piece of shit. Pity the kids!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pity the Children!

Just another slut cheating on her spineless wimpy husband story. To match the character of the characters,let’s imagine her as an over-weight slob with saggy tits,yellow teeth and a face covered with so much acne that it resembles a relief map of the Hilmalayan Mountains. Hubby is tubby with a receding hairline and a 3 inch dick. Hate these faithless couple stories populated by smelly characters! 🤮🤥

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Dave69

Sorry but have agree with others. Don't get me wrong nicely written story with interesting ideas. But no white hubby would stand for that. Especially with blacks. My wife is black and we always read these stories. We never cheat on each other. And she days she can't get why many of these stories have husbands like that. She's knows what I would do in that situation the same as many of my other white mates and black ones also. Keep writing but next time make it more realistic. For example hubby gets home early sees what's happening gets a bat and smash him up. That's what most men would do. My wife session that as well sexy.

OPrimeOPrimealmost 3 years ago

She is out the door and can move in with her girl friend. Cuck Crap.

CBX1980CBX1980over 2 years ago

I sure wish that there was a cuckold category for all of this crap so I would not have to bother reading it to find out.

Helen1899Helen1899over 2 years ago

what a load of crap. Yet another mother that doesn't give a monkeys about her children. in these stories it seems to be the norm, in real life I don't know one. They are far from perfect, but their children always come first. I have never met a man, friends husband/partners, work colleagues who would let their other half have a date with another man, The Perv in most of them would let them have another woman, but only if they could watch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another piece of cuck shit. I am going to stop reading Literotica...most of the stories on here are cuck shit. I guess the "writers" don't have the originality or the talent to write something better.

usaretusaretabout 2 years ago

How about a separate category just for cuke’s. Then I will know what to read & what to ignore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What man allows his wife in date? Before that, to succumb to the thoughts/ lifestyle of the slut friend? She’s bored but doesn’t work or have outside activities, but dating other men & not her husband solves the problem??? Totally implausible & stupid premise for the story. The fact she totally lied/ cheated on her husband says she’ll do it more & more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So very shallow! Plot, Characters, writing. Horrible disappointment.

The Hoary Cleric

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

ZEROZEROZERO... Miserable excuse for a man.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

You know when the love has died when she asks to date other men or cheats. Love isn't selfish nor is it unkind. If she needs other men she doesn't love you anymore, time to move on and find a younger better looking woman so you don't even miss the cheater.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous