All Comments on 'Gym Showers BJ'

by wred222000

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very realistic and believable

I think you did a good job of describing exactly what it is like to have a quicky in these public settings. I would have enjoyed it even more if you had spent more time describing in detail both the stranger's genitals as well as your own. In other words, slow down at this point of the story, when you are both in separate shower stalls trying to decide if the other is truely interested in having sex. Describe what you were thinking and how you were trying to show off your most private parts to this complete stranger. This gives us readers a chance to join in your fantasy and bring ourselves to climax along with you in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nice!!

I hope you see him again and get your chance to reciprocate!!

cutandhornycutandhornyover 16 years ago
Great!

I liked the "one-sidedness" [where the young guy gets a quick BJ in the public shower from the older guy] of this story ... because that sort of situation is quite common and believable. His "confusion" after this takes place is quite believable also. A great story . . . keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
So tempting

I also, have gone to places to get BJ's from guys. I find that if the other guys cock is right in front of my face, that the horniness of the situation takes over, it is real easy for me to become a cocksucker. So do what I do, when your inner cumslut speaks to you, get down on your knees. Your first taste of cock won't be your last!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
shower fun

really liked your story, reminded me of my times in saunas and swim pools, sucking all willing cocks to completion, hope you will write more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
realistic

i experienced many encounters just like this with older men who eyed me and then sucked. eventually there was the realisation i was quite curious to try it from the other side, and i've loved sucking until my mouth is filled with sperm, as much as i love being sucked by a man.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous