All Comments on 'Broke Oak: Saturday Dance'

by lpmsa

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Life after 60 could be an improvement

Very nice, realistic story of two couples at night in a nudist colony. Who knows what sex thoughts lurks in the minds of seniors. No viagra needed.

Peter_KacalanosPeter_Kacalanosover 15 years ago
Sharing a bed with another couple is stimulating

Making love with your partner while you watch another couple simultaneously making love increases the sexual pleasure of everyone in the room. My partner and I used to be members of Delaware Valley Synergy, a swinger's group based in Philadelphia. We found that we needn't change partners to enhance lovemaking at the orgies we attended. Just seeing and hearing and smelling all the sexuality around us greatly increased our pleasure, resulting in fantastic orgasms for all the participants. lpmsa perfectly describes in this story how to enjoy group sex with your own partner. I look forward to reading more of his contributions here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good at over the hill

I loved the fact that at your age you were able to enjoy sex like that.I am 60 myself and I know I would get a hard-on dancing naked and I have always wanted to have sex while someone watches or me watch while they have sex.Perfect story for that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yes, well written and sexy

great story,well written sexy and what every nudist would like it to be like!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous