All Comments on 'Curse of the BBW Anal Invader'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I take my stories seriously

This is Samuelx. I know I am not the most popular writer on this website, but I just wanted everybody to know I appreciate all comments. Especially, how I can improve my stories. I have three passions in life. Anal sex, College athletic programs, and making up names like Steven William Dick III. My stories are original, the titles are always different, the names of the characters are always different, and so are the athletic programs of each school I write about. The only things that are the same is each story has anal sex, each story is in the city of Boston, and each story has a tall, good looking black man it. Thats it. I love to write and will continue to do so because I know if there is at least one person out there who enjoys my stories, then my mission in life is accomplished. I thank you for your time, and just want everybody to know I have hundreds and hundreds of more original stories to come in the next year for you to enjoy. Peace.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Same Old Bullshit!

CHRISTmas Day 2007! Samuelx you are a young boy well under the age of 18 who is a major league liar and totally full of bull shit! Your writing reflects this fact. Your stories are not original, but in fact they are virtually all and identically the same. You are computer generating your stories, then changing them by cutting and pasting in order for you to make them to appear different in your juvenile way. The web masters and owners of Literotica.com should permanently delete your name, block all your various computer accounts, and permanently remove all your stories from their web site. You have supposedly written and posted in the area of 800+ stories on this web site in the year of 2007. The various police agencies [i.e.; FBI, CIA, and INTERPOL] should investigate you and prosecute you to the fullest extent of the law for fraud.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Pathetic

GET HELP WHILE YOU STILL CAN. No, seek help now, someone may still be able to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nothing

Nothing has changed the samx machine churns out more trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Looks as if

Literotica has decided to get rid of this organisation,Three cheers

PurpleMasterPurpleMasterover 12 years ago
Great BBW story!

I loved your story being a BBW admirer! Thanks for submitting this hot BBW positive story! Please write some more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2137 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...