All Comments on 'Passed out Black Babe'

by birch0402

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellent very realistic

Great realistic story. This is an opportunity that occurs sometimes and young guys do take advantage. It is great that you didn't exaggerate the actions. Stay real.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Done

My mothers friend jill had gone up to the bedroom, the party had been going for some time, too much to drink.My mother asked me to see if she was alright.Here was Jill, laying over the edge of the bed,Jill, no answer, i hoisted her up and she fell onto the bed.Jill is 48, i am 26 and as she fell her dress rode up.I looked, nice arse, white panties,i thought what if i pull them down, so i started and i got her panties all the way down past her knees.I rolled her over,oooh shaven, my cock was stretching my trousers.I grabbed a pillow and placed it under her arse, pulled my trousers down, lifted her legs, and pushed my tongue into her cunt.I worked it around until she was wet.I put the head of my cock against the shaven lips of her cunt and pushed forward until i was in her all the way.She groaned, i stopped but then i started to fuck her working my cock into her tight cunt,my cock throbbing until i unloaded my cumm right up into her.I kept fucking and i thought i felt her cunt squeeze my cock,i lay there for a while then pulled out.I pulled up my trousers and as i turned i heard a voice say thanks until next time.I fucked Jill on and off for another 5 years and then she moved away.

HellCat_SundryHellCat_Sundryalmost 4 years ago

Absolutely excellent, the controlled pace, the evocative descriptions. Young man, I'm impressed

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous