All Comments on 'Mom, Please Help Me! Ch. 02'

by L.A. Wicker

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
WOW

i loved this story! it was very well written and extremely erotic! i can't until you write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WoW

This is amazing!! Its writen well and the flow is amazing!!

I really want a story where they do anal like they talk about

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

You should deffinitly do another. Love the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Udungood

HOT!! Didn't need to include the ass fuck... just knowing that it was coming was enough. Gave you 5.

Keep the story alive. Get back to Herb and Janet and include a segment on them. Let Jake and Carrie see Janet as a bitterly reluctant but subservient slave because Herb turned out to be smart enough to have iron clad control of their finances. She HAS to obey or be out on her fat ass. Not only that, Herb makes her bring Donna in. He explains to Donna that she's busted and that if she wants to keep her reputation, she has to join in. When she realizes that she's trapped and finally agrees, he ties Janet to a chair and forces her to watch while he spends each of their nights together fucking and cumming in Donna until he has no cum left. Each time he's finished, Janet has to lick him clean, to his total satisfaction and then he makes her lick and suck his cum out of Donna's pussy and ass and drink every drop of it. Totally humiliate the bitch.

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 12 years ago
^__^

Not the best developed plot, but a very hot stroke story. you left me hanging there with one thing... I wanted to witness Herb's taming of his wife Janet. That would have been epic, haha. Nice work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hot

Now fuck your whore mother up her asshole !!!!!!

bgblacknylonslvrbgblacknylonslvrover 10 years ago
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOT HOOOOOOOOOOOOOT HOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

I wish I had a mom like that!

luckylapperluckylapperover 10 years ago
great story

loved it would like more of this one,to bad he didnt have a sister or two also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WOW HOT!

I have read most all your work here and must say it is one of your better ones.I must say I have enjoyed this one

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Do people really like this crap?

Every other paragraph switches details back and forth like the whole thing was cut and pasted from about twenty different old letters to Penthouse Forum. There's a lot of anger against the female too coming across from a guy who keeps talking about how dearly he loves his sexy mom. Then there's the all too familiar rectal obsession that so many times pops into mother-son stroke porn. Hmmm, it's like the gay and oedipal thing are connected somehow there.

Whatever your flavor is though, try and keep the concept straight within one story. If it's a loving thing, keep all the hateful pussy-punishing, to-the-death, whore/slave insults out and give that its own story. This was hard to keep from laughing out loud at some of the sentences.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 9 years ago
Yes, LAW, it was very entertaining.

I am not one for verbally abusing my partner but if she wants it I furnish it. Also I furnish some pain when requested although that is not my preference, either. I guess I am too old fashioned but I try to please my female companion. Mother/son incest is my favorite, you furnish a really good variety. Brother/sister is also good, you bring that in some, too. In other words, your writings are right up my alley. Thank you.

Morlan502Morlan502over 8 years ago
So many hot stories.

I visit this site quite often for fun and erotic reading, and still I find stories that have slipped by me. This is a hot incest story, and in nine months, well Jake will just have to learn to share the milk!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The night was still young for Carrie and Jake!

Carrie woke up to Jake fondling her breasts, and sucking her nipples. She let out a soft moan as she ran her fingers through her son's hair. Jake looked up at his mother's smiling face, and was overcome with desire to be inside her again. He moved on top of Carrie, he chest squashing her breasts, his hard cock against her pubic hair and stomach between them. Mouths opened as their lips met, and two tongues began circling each other in a deep passionate kiss. It continued for several minutes until Jake broke their kiss, sliding back just a little. Carrie felt Jake's cock slide down her pubic hair, until the head of his cock was touching the lips of her pussy. Then she felt the head of his cock pushing into her tight tunnel. "Oh Jake, you're so big, go easy at first," Carrie moaned. Jake slowly moved his cock back, and forth, until Carrie had accepted him completely. As soon as Jake felt his cockhead touching his mother's cervix, he began slowing pumping into her pussy. "Oh harder honey, give it to me harder," Carrie said hoarsely. Her son responded by thrusting forcefully into her, as she began moaning continuously from his actions.

RanDog025RanDog025about 6 years ago
AMAZING STORY

I'D GIVE YOU A 10 STAR RATING IF I COULD. EXCELLENT LOVE STORY. BEAUTIFUL STORY! THANK YOU.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Meh.

Would have been so much better without the ex neighbor abusing his wife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous