All Comments on 'Nude Dance'

by exhibitionistguy

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
amorous2amorous2over 14 years ago
Very hot

So how did she clean-up? I would have taken her back to the room and cleaned it up myself. Loved the story.

ErotonautErotonautabout 14 years ago
Not exactly cheating

She got a guy off, but didn't let him cum inside her, so I guess everyone wins.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

It is nice to hear of people who are open minded enough to allow something that is really very harmless to happen without any jealousy or animosity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Bullshit

Total bullshit. What a clown.

randduderanddudeabout 12 years ago
Excellent story

Author did an excellent job with a theme that is not for everyone, but works for me. if people are opposed to certain themes, like "loving wives" why don't they stick with themes they might like? I found this story to be a turn-on and enjoyed reading it, especially since my wife and I enjoy nude resorts and dancing naked when there. This is an EROTIC story website so there is room for lots of fantasies!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
My wife and another guy dancing

We also were at a clothing optional club. My wife and I were dancing to the beat. She asks for a drink, I leave for the bar to get her favourite. I come back, No wife, where is she? I look around, there she is on the dance floor with a black guy. He says to her, is that your husband as they dance. She says yes. No sooner she says that to him, he gets aroused and his large black penis starts to climb up and bounce to the music. It’s funny how it is to see your wife dance with another man fully naked with a hard on. There is something about it I really like. Something my wife liked too. She later told me in bed that night how she liked it. I really wanted to make love to her that night, But, to many drinks, to late, didn’t happen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nude Dancing

As a nudist myself I enjoy dancing without clothes as does my wife. On occasions we dance with other partners and it is quite common that during a slow dance the guy will get an erection. As in the story you get closer and enjoy the moment.

smallbreastmansmallbreastmanover 10 years ago
lucky b.

my god, i wish i was a member of your nudist club..i cant dance, but love showing my small penis off..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Well first they threw her out of the club

Then her husband divorced her because who would stay with a cheating slut that thinks it's okay to have sex with another man in public? I wonder if she thought her little stunt on the dance floor was worth her marriage?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
fun

This story is a great tease story. Love it.

iluvsecsiluvsecsover 9 years ago

I would have like to have seen the story continue and develop more sexually off the dance floor. Maybe they should introduce Tom to Susan's sister.

NormCastleNormCastleover 9 years ago
tired

of reading bitching complaints about a story, because slutty wife walked off and left whacking your weenie...if you don't enjoy it for chrissake DONT READ IT...

MrSneakyinPAMrSneakyinPAalmost 9 years ago
Perfect!

This story is pretty much the exact reality I want with my wife. Still trying to get her to a nudist resort at this point. But hoping that if I do, the rest will happen pretty much the same, except, I'd want to let them sneak off back to the room and enjoy each other some more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
cum licker

My wife did that one time except he slipped his cock into her pussy. I was drunk and horny so when she came back to me I licked her cum filled pussy clean. Husbands if you have not licked your wifes cum filled pussy you really need to try it, it's great.O

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
perfect interaction

I took my wife to a nude club in California and watched my wife dance nude with another man. It's been 15 years and it is still my favorite mental picture to get myself immediately in the mood.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
NUDIST

Enjoyed the story no sex what man wouldn't get an erection and cum having sexy slow dance with an attractive woman both nude.

Gave 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This is very real

I had a very similar experience at a nudist resort near Sacramento. All accurate except I did not cum. I met a couple in the hot tubs and danced with the wife and at one point I was behind her and my hard on was touching her doggy style. She said we don’t want to get kicked out of here, so we danced fast and slow with all the naughty bits touching.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Help

Gave 5 stars as there was no sex just a lady helping out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nudist camp

Just as a lark, my wife and I visited a nudist camp up on Mnt. Hood in Oregon. There are hot springs, seminars, things like that, pretty relaxed and no real sexual activity.

Just people enjoying nature. My wife is 36 and had never been nude in public, but after a few hours she was getting fussed up, easy to tell. One young guy about 25 or so was obviously paying attention to her and she was eating it up. Back home, she asked me what I would do if she had a short affair, is how she put it. Turned out she had the guy's phone number. I told her she could but I got to be there and she agreed. Our first threesome, it was fun and they guy sure did a good job, being young he was hard as a rock. I told the wife she could do a repeat now and then, so it's wait and see.

CaseyWoodsCaseyWoodsover 3 years ago

Great story except high heels surely raised her up significantly and how could he blow and it not drip?

pace_purrpace_purralmost 3 years ago

We used to belong to a nudist club in Adelaide and we had a few single guys,at parties we usually danced nude a lot of husbands wouldn’t allow their wives to dance with the single guys I wasn’t one of them. Normally the single guys were polite and nothing happened but on occasion a few more drinks and inhibitions were down and it got very friendly to the point the guys got erections. Nothing happened in the clubhouse but on occasion one or another got invited to visit us at home at a later date.

exhibitionistguyexhibitionistguyalmost 3 years agoAuthor

To pace_purr:

Since you have been to dances at a nudist club, you can relate to my experiences. As you suggest, later in the evening after people have had a few more drinks, they become less inhibited. The problem at our club is that there are a lot of rules. Single guys in particular must be careful that they are on their best behavior or else they could be told not to come back. It is not only single guys who need to be on their best behavior. One time, I was told by a board member that I was dancing too close to my own wife! Later in the evening, things tend to get more relaxed. It isn’t just the drinks though. By the time midnight arrives, most of the potential complainers have already left.

pace_purrpace_purrover 2 years ago

I know the problem we had a shack at the club and it was frowned on if you took a single guy in and closed the door during the day never mind in darkness. When the board found out we were into swinging we were asked to leave after that we went to the nude beach and found lots of well endowed singles to join us 😁

exhibitionistguyexhibitionistguyover 2 years agoAuthor

To pace_purr: People who have never been to a nudist club often think the worst when, in fact, most clubs have strict rules regarding inappropriate displays of sexual familiarity. Having said that, I don't understand why a club would frown upon members discreetly swinging behind closed doors of their camper units. Members who are too open about their swinging can present problems such as scaring away potential new members or giving the club an unwelcome reputation. My guess is that, in your case, you failed to be discreet enough. The only other possible explanation is the the board was too strict when enforcing the rules.

Anyway, the best solution in your case probably was to go to the nude beach. For sure, there are fewer rules there. I have always liked nude beaches (especially before I got married) for that reason.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I at nudist resort with my aunt on vacation this resort had rules that woman couldn't use condoms and no birth control when aunt and me got are room was one queen size bed asked my aunt if her tubes were tied she said no so pushed her on her back got on top of her pushed my cock in her cunt fucked her good then unloaded my sperm in her cunt then pulled out she yelled bastard I could be pregnant with your kid in me told thats why I did so no other guy could knock you up this resort just gave guys right any woman here married or not I watched my get fucked from dp to triple to even being gangbanged there group black guys from resort that worked there take guys wife or girl friend fuck hard in themthen leave on floor they saw my aunt grabbed her one rammed up her ass she screamed then two in her cunt her back on top of one of them forced his cock down her throat she was gagging for air before put his load down her throat filled with their sperm one said hope that of hers carrying my kid in her when leaving four wives came up to me said thanks knocking us up they said husbands are mad at looked at then told wives you knew the rules then my aunt told me I am pregnant with your kid in me said to her welcome move in with me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sucks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This happened to me 10 years ago my penis slipped in and creamed her, she then pulled me over to the table and gave me a lap dance, I came in her 5 times.

When we got back, I moved in with them.

I made him a cuck,

9months after getting back she gave birth.

4 months later I knocked her up again, he fucked he came and went.

She and I are now married with 6 kids and 2 on the way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userexhibitionistguy@exhibitionistguy
576 Followers
Long time nudist and exhibitionist. I am very fortunate that my wife enjoys nudism too. Recently more interested in cuckold fantasy. I welcome any comments or suggestions as long as they are constructive. I would be happy to correspond with anyone who would like to share ideas.