All Comments on 'C'mon, Let's Spice It Up Ch. 03'

by loving_hubby

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
A

Let's hope Tina and Carol have discussed cock size so that Tina isn't disappointed with Alan.haha I hope Carol is at least as hot and sexy as Tina so that you won't be disappointed. Nice writting, but I do hope your next chapter, the ultimate comming together, is longer so I have a chance to jack off along with all the fucking and licking I anticipate will happen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Continue

Please continue this passionate story. There is an element of submission on Tina's part to Alan, even in her husband's mind. This future swap may not be equal, but instead a calculated seduction of a more submissive couple by a dominant one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Conundrums...Conundrums

What if Tina and Alan truly "click" and he actually exceeds her fantasies while Carol and Tom don't? Will this give Tom and Carol license to seek like satisfaction elsewhere while Tina and Alan continue their affair? What happens if Tina prefers Alan over Tom to the extent that she cuts him off sexually in favor of Alan? Can Tom live with the worse case scenario, the loss of his wife, kids, and marriage, if the fanatasy proposed by Tina ends up in a disaster?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
W.T.F.

Well hubbie is already fucked over and seems to want it so I guess this is where writer wants to go. Personally I would be looking for a good attorney,not beating my pud.

katibkatibabout 16 years ago

Nicely constructed. Well written. Some dialogue seems a bit too formal. I look forward to the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous