All Comments on 'Fun for All the Family Ch. 05'

by Toolboy5

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
don't stop now...! !

don't stop now..tell us more about david/shirley/jack's past and present hot bi family fun action...with their son david...also hope mark/paul's sons get into the family fun scenerio....especially dad/son fun...and...it might help some of your many readers..if you explained that when you tell us the women fingered/rubbed their "fannies"..that is an "across the pond" expression..meaning "pussy"

mikej2358mikej2358about 16 years ago
so good

mmmmmm that was so fucking good, I wish I had a family that would fuck each other like that, that whole story had my dick so hard, keep it up I want more and so does my dick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
A

A wonderful continuation of the family fuck fest. This might be the time to introduce Mark and Paul's wives to the family. Those girls can't be as bad as all that. Could be a nice twist to have your wife and daughter return to an active fivesome. New pussies and virgin assholes could add extra excitment for an ass obsessed family. I'm sure grand-dad and grand-mother would enjoy knowing that their adopted sons had made good sexual choices. The wives might even be a bit reluctant to do the things that the family enjoys, but could be compelled to do those nasty things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Need to get the in-law women in the action

I think that the wives should be drawn into the family action and then get screwed by Gramps and Gramma. After they get the screwing by the men the other ladies should lick them and let them lick each other. Mark and Paul should get rimmed by their wives and then swap wifes to have their asses screwed. Maybe the men should be able to DP them with Jack and David.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Family fuck fest !

Real incest is whole family fuck. Go ahed add more members of family like grandpa & mom, in-lows of both dad & mom....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
*The joy of incest

love the incest stories. There's nothing better than having sex with your family. I began my sex life sucking cocks and taking it up my ass but not with the family. I was still a pre teen when I sucked my first cock. I was walking along a road and a guy stopped to give me a ride. When I got into the vehicle the first thing I saw was his hard cock and his pants on the floor. I couldn't take my eyes off of the meat he had. He took my hand and placed it on his cock and worked it up and down. As he did that I leaned closer to his cock until my face was almost on it. He wanted to know if I had ever sucked a cock and my reply was "no". He then said, "I'm surprised since you have the makings of a queer faggot bitch". With that he pulled off the road and parked. He then pushed my head onto his beautiful cock and ordered me to suck it.I didn't hesitate for a second. Once I got a taste of cock I knew I was hooked for life. It didn't take long for him to dump his load down my throat and as I finished swallowing it I begged for more. He moved the car further off the road into some trees and informed me that he was going to fuck me. He did and again I was in love with cock. I traveled for about two weeks with him on his sales rounds, sucking him and getting fucked. He began loaning me to his friends that we ran across in our travels. I loved it but it was time to get back home. My father wanted to know where I'd been and what had I been doing. I didn't hesitate telling him everything at which point he grabbed me and hauled me into the bedroom, where he fucked my ass and then had me to suck his cock. I now knew that I was a part of the family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
dam good story

now that's whai I call aloving family would love to join in

MILFLOVAHMILFLOVAHover 9 years ago
Simply Wonderful

Excellent horny family action :D

odiaapuaodiaapuaalmost 9 years ago
super bro........

this is a super story, excellent.......Please write a story involing me, my wife, my mom, my dad, my lil sister and my wifes mom, dad and her bro....my wifes bro marry my lil sister. ass orgy, marraige exchange sequences......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

What a hot and kinky story. What I enjoyed doing was changing the names of your characters and replace them with my family members, I was rock hard the entire time reading it. Your stories are hot and kinky.

goducks111goducks111over 4 years ago
fun sexy story

could have been combined into a couple of chapters, but it was a very hot story!

Dels20Dels20about 1 year ago

Wow, that was an amazing series. Thank you

SnoopygirlSnoopygirlabout 1 year ago

Really enjoying yr stories and wonder what a fun family if only all families were similar lol I’d love to fuck family members…... maybe I just need a mummy n daddy of my very own……Hehee keep up the great writing x thx for sharing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous