All Comments on 'Cum Fetish'

by hotchat

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
CUM CUM CUM--YUM CUM

God, what a hot lovely hot tale of your being a CUM GUZZLING SLUT--God, I'm happy to meet someone who loves CUM in all it's many flavors, ALL DELICOUS! Sucking cock is fantastic, but the reward is even better. More please--much more

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very interesting essay

Good to hear from a connoiseur. I am lucky enough that I get fed creampies and snowballs from my wife that she and our special friend cook up for me, as well as occasional ones from lifestyle friends (husband fucks his wife while I'm underneath her in a 69...very enjoyable, especially when he cums a gusher in her past my tongue).

Sorry to hear that your marriage has gone cold, but glad that you're so resourceful in finding satisfaction.

Pieater

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Cum lover

I so loved your letter about your insatiable love for creamy delicious cum as I am also totally addicted to it, YUMMY CUM! I'm a dedicated cum hungry cocksucker and I also love being treated to creamy delicious cum covered foods and drinks with frozen cum cubes. My favorite is having large groups of cocks squirting their hot creamy delicious cum loads into my wide open cum hungry mouth and filling it so I can savor and gargle it before I swallow every creamy delicious yummy drop, I so love eating cum like you do!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
My favourite

I love to eat my cum also but like most lose the urge after ejaculation. The 2 methods I use are to masturbate to the edge of cumming and stop and I ejaculate slowly without orgasm and can feed my cum into my mouth. The other is to flip my legs over my head and squirt straight into my mouth, this is more difficult the older I get, I had to go the an Osteopath for some work after my last effort, this was also very arousing as she asked me how I had put my neck out, so I told her. Thanks Richard

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
My favourite

I love to eat my cum also but like most lose the urge after ejaculation. The 2 methods I use are to masturbate to the edge of cumming and stop and I ejaculate slowly without orgasm and can feed my cum into my mouth. The other is to flip my legs over my head and squirt straight into my mouth, this is more difficult the older I get, I had to go the an Osteopath for some work after my last effort, this was also very arousing as she asked me how I had put my neck out, so I told her. Thanks Richard

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Cumlover 2

That is one awsome story. I too am a cum lover. I will take it any way I can get it, however, with men I am not into anything other than oral sex. Not anal or kissing. I just love the cum and the source from which it cums. And a creampie is something that I havent had the pleasure to try yet, but the first oppertunity presents itself and I will. Keep the great stories cumming Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Cannot stop thinking about eating cum...

When I was in school I met a guy in his 30's named Rick that truly had a gorgeous cock. It started out as playful but then I was sucking him and eventually swallowing his cum. I loved his cum as often as I could get it. I literally was thinking about the taste and the feeling of his cum going down my throat all the time. He loved knowing I was a total cum lover after a short time.

I was like a baby feeding from a bottle when I would suck him. I would get home late and my mom would say, where you you?? I would say that I lost tract of time knowing that I had all that cum in my stomach. I miss that a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
your own cum is best

ilove to cum as i have been doing it a long time

swallowirvingswallowirvingalmost 13 years ago
Really hot story

Really enjoyed your story and your love of cum. I'm just developing my taste for it and now have my wife involved with it too. She makes sure I eat all my cum now every time I cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Another cum slut

to me there's not many stories as interesting as having cum shot all over your body and in your mouth. I've suck cum from cocks, asses, pussies and any other place where it's available including on the floors or walls in an ABS booth..I love having someone watch while I'm sucking the cock and when it cums let them it in my mouth before i swallow it. It seems that each load tastes slightly different. I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Richard Again

Hi there

Left comments here before, have been perfecting the art in eating my cum, still lose the urge after full orgasm but can now edge for hours ejaculating 5,6-7 times without orgasm, the more I edge the more I cum and lots of pre-cum too, just lapped up a good handfull of the white stuff, yum!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
CUM FREAK

Excellent story. I've had a fetish for cum since my early teens when I sucked teachers in school, and a large number of the football teams. I became known as a faggot bitch that would put out and that was very true and still is. I take cocks in my mouth and or ass any place I can find them. I've found that a very large percentage of the male population will jump at the chance to have their cock sucked, especially if they are away from home.I've sucked cum from cocks, asses, pussies, off of the floor in booths and many other places. I could live off of eating just cum. It's the best food ever found. If you don't like cum it's because you haven't tried it.I like to eat it and wash it down with some warm piss right from the cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
So hot

How do you get to be in a bukake ?

2hot2m82hot2m8about 9 years ago
Hot

Made my Cock Ooze Cum!

NawtyMeNawtyMealmost 9 years ago
LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

I too have a love for man cum!!!!,,,,,, LOVE the feel of a hard throbbing cock in my mouth just before letting its cream loose. I've always wanted to try a bukake but have only been able to get a 4sum going. I remember when I first started sucking cock, I was at an adult movie theater that's now closed. My first nite, I sucked off 6 cocks and swallowed all their cum. I yearn for a mouthful of cum. I live in Calif. If you'd like, you can reach me at MeNawty1@yahoo.com My name is Johnny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
mmmm yes

I too love the taste of cum. I go to adult book stores to get my fill. I too have cum in my own mouth while I was in the military I would cum in my open mouth on my back with my legs over my head with my cock facing my face downward as I cum into my mouth to keep my room clean and no tissue waste. I do like the glory holes because you do not see the person you are sucking off and they do not see you. I still look forward to the day of having a thick cock in my mouth and throat . I have had a long one but not a thick one I do like having my ass played with but have a hard time getting my wife to please me that way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent cum story

I too love cum ... mine and other guys. I also love the feel of a guys cock swelling in my mouth just before he fills my mouth with his cum. I had a girlfriend that used to bring me cream pies after she got fucked. She would tell me how the guy fucked her as I licked his cum out of her. I loved her stories! I would love to try a bukkie party ... the thought of dozens of guys cuming in my mouth and all over my face is a long time fantasy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous