All Comments on 'An Hour Before The Wedding'

by Carnevil9

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Is there a score less than 00?

Possibly the stupidest story I've ever read on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Agreed. We need a NEGATIVE 100 score.

This is one of those P.O.S. stories that not worth commenting any further.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
DITTO!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Why?

Why spend your time writing this trash?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Agreed!

-1000 does that count.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Garbage

Josh should find out and dump her filthy ass right in front of the wedding party........a cheating dirty cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
maniacal rutting

Silly bit of fluff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
The author is well on the way to worst story.

This, cant use the word woman, bitch is so hot she betrays her husband with a strange boy before her wedding ceremony. And marries him after bareback sex with cum running down her leg why not take chances she is a common slut. Wouldnt it be great at the ministers line does anyone know a reason this man and woman should not be wed, the altar boy spoke and said she made me fuck her just before the cremony,, spoken out loud in the church! Now that would be justice.........

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Yikes

And to think, I wasted several minutes of my life reading this drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
This Story Is So Bad

...it deserves negative numbers. Nothing can be done to improve it. How does crap like this get on the website?

GratefulFredGratefulFredover 16 years ago
It was great

I really enjoyed the way the hang glider dropped 10 floors and nailed the nympho freek as a way of making up. Ah shit! I just noticed that I was reading one of my stories and not this one of yours. Oh well...you got the vote anyways. Enjoy it!

DocCISDocCISover 16 years ago

This was based off a post with a specific, brief scenario in mind. Carney fulfilled the challenge laid down exceptionally well and nowhere deserves the amount of flack he's getting for this...<br><br>Very nice job with what you had to work with!

evesdreamevesdreamover 16 years ago
Good stuff

Thanks for the fun read

Aside from the sexy bits, I loved the sound of this, you have a comic's ear.

"Bec’s father was shocked, appalled, amazed. And horny! He was an old pervert from way back, and had always fantasized about fucking his hot young daughter."

whee!

RedHairedandFriendlyRedHairedandFriendlyabout 16 years ago
*chuckle*

You took a request and wrote a very fast-paced and well done story. I kept reading it and snickering, knowing the comments you were going to receive and found them not nearly as funny as I thought they would be. I guess some folks need to work on creativity. I enjoyed the story and kept expecting her to nap the minister at one point. I definitely would support a short sequel.

busty_jessica_2busty_jessica_2about 16 years ago
tihih

ooohhhh myy....

I soo understand her... thats why I probably will never get married... just imagine all the taste you would be misssing... I mean there are dildos...but tasting the same cum the rest of your life.....

/bj

Jack_SladeJack_Sladealmost 16 years ago
I can't wait for Part2

WTG!! Carnevil9 I can't wait for part 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
mother of the bride?

The story is going in the wrong direction. The moment the bride's father starts in on her, the mother of the bride should be invoked by the storyteller to kick the dirty old man out and/or to try to get revenge with the new son in law if the mother sees enough to know the daughter was willing. Disownership of the daughter might follow but only if the mother discovers just how deep the bride is in the original cause of the event.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Not even

Didn't use the star system because not even one star is bad enough for this slop jar of shit!

BedtimeStories77BedtimeStories77over 15 years ago
ROFL!!

OMG, Carney, you had me in stitches!! Good job hon!

Leto DegeneresLeto Degeneresabout 15 years ago
What a kick!

This is a kick in the ass! Can you imagine!!! Sittin' here grinnin'!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
isn't that interesting

and on the honeymoon, does she do room service too?

monogomous, i doubt it, then marriage #...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

This would be a full 5 star story if only you had left the incest part away

NeverWinterNiteNeverWinterNiteover 12 years ago

You're a great writer.

NoiraNoiraover 12 years ago
This is hysterical.

A glorious piece of satire indeed. If anyone can't tell it wasn't meant seriously, they need a smack upside the head. Not a line of it, not even the beginning, is written in due seriousness, and it has the comedic pacing combined with just slightly over-the-top narrative needed to pull it off.

I had a good laugh. Thank you for proving there are people out there who can write a good ridiculous fic and not take it as the absofreakinglutely most serious business porn obviously must be. As a writer and lover of ridiculous stories I salute you. Thank you for writing this claptrap jaunt through stereotypes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
close!

I'm engaged to be married this May and I met a guy online I've been having hot conversations with and finally met for coffee and a quick fuck session in his car. Well, he's a photographer and I convinced my fiance to hire him as an additional wedding photographer. My fiance has no idea how I met him and what we've done. So I'm going t have him take some Bride-only pics in the back of the chapel all private and we plan to have him take shots of his dick in my mouth minutes before walking down the aisle. Another online friend of mine knows this and sent me a link to this story to encourage me. Thanks!!!!!!!

OleguyOleguyabout 12 years ago
Only one thing to say

FICTION !!!

Good on yer mate.

(A fine aussie expression)

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU???

Although being an ELP fan puts you on a higher level, why would even come up with an idea for a story like this? Is there a part 2 coming, maybe? That would be the only way to redeem youself, to let yourself off the hook.

I'm not normally this nice when I read a story such as this. I'm throwing you a bone to make it right. Don't let me down.

Lucky Man

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
the Judas kiss

butt-reamed while smoking a cock, cucked hard, betrayed!

sun_sea_skysun_sea_skyover 11 years ago
You left out a few ...

Very funny! You forgot:

* her brother

* the priest

* the best man

Apart from that implausibility, well done!

HypoxiaHypoxiaover 10 years ago
HILARIOUS!

The 1-bombers here have shit between their ears. This is superb satire!

LudianaLudianaabout 9 years ago
Loved it!

I totally adore your ending.

"Maybe."

Classic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
good story but...

horrible punctuation. The author really needs to learn basic punctuation--when commas are needed and when they are not. Her punctuation is a distracting disaster.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
OMG

somebody actually said you're a great writer. Amazing, just fucking amazing statement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Terrible

She screws 7 guys in 10 minutes, including arranging the trists and cleanup? Rips dear old daddy's pants apart but yet seconds later he is back in the pew with nobody noticing. Does all this with nobody raising an objection, without missing her hair and makeup and is still ready to go out on a the alter looking like nothing happened without even breaking a sweat. NO.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Rushed

This story was rushed and unrealistic. It needs a little work. I was a bit disappointed.

DKerr8047DKerr8047about 6 years ago
Wedding Eve

I knew a girl in high school who reputedly screwed one of her old boyfriends for old times sake the day before her wedding to someone else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Detail

Would have liked a longer version, perhaps with more detail of the fucking, not enough to wank too

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 4 years ago
I don't think so.

At the end it say Maybe,so in other words Bec may or may not be getting married,depending on one of two options which are Bec decides she doesn't want Monogamy but countless cocks to satisfy her skanky ass,or two her Husband to be figures out Bec is a lying cheating whore that fucked 6 Men on her wedding day.

Of course three Bec could try to delay the consummation so she could fuck some more cocks before she gives her husband her sloppy ass skanky pussy,even then Bec may decide even tho she loves her Husband with all her heart she just can't stay faithful to him and wants other Men to satisfy her hungy pussy and ends up leaving her Husband to be a cock-craving whore.This story sucks.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

This cheating cunt won't stay married 10 minutes. Carnegie has to be a feminist bitch to write this garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I liked it, just a little be yond realistic

Amber_EmbersAmber_Embersover 1 year ago

RodimusMike Another option is that her 'husband' just happens to like being cuckolded and finds it hot and they live happily ever after.

The rest of you who deride the bride as a skanky bitch. How many of you would be back slapping and telling the groom "Way to go" If it was him instead of her?

And last but not least to Anonymous...I agree, not enough sex details to masturbate to.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

It won't be the last strange cock she has.

You go, girl

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous