All Comments on 'Showers'

by bi golly

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Ken NitsuaKen Nitsuaabout 16 years ago
Quite realistic

...for once the awakening of a previously straight man to bisexuality is plausible. The sex is hot too <g>. Best, Ken

pace_purrpace_purrabout 16 years ago
Sounds like you lived it

Story showed the confusion felt at the first time. well told story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Hope to meet my Mark soon

Delightful story. Thank you so much!

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 14 years ago
Showers

Good hot, juicy, ball-draining sex between two divorced men needing love! The development is properly well paced from "Maybe I might" to "Hot damn! Gimme that cock!" Will they be truly gay lovers, or remain affectionate friends "with benefits?" SEQUELS, please! Good thought, fine writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Bi-Curious

As I bi-curious mwm of 43, I found this story to be exceptionally erotic as it left me rock hard and imagining being in the scene. I wish i experience it for real.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
bi-curious

Take the plunge dude you won't regret it! An ex-wife of mine got me to give it a try .She said it was a fantasy of hers and after months of talking we did it and I haven't looked back. Most of my first experiences were MMF and I think that helped put me at ease with the fact that I enjoyed a dick in my mouth. The taste of cum is great too most of the time. Getting a blow job from anybody is great and fucking a tight asshole is pretty much the same guy or gal. The thing I held off trying for awhile was taking it up the ass myself. I had done a lot of ass play with women and a finger or 2 from guys before I found someone who was patient enough and small enough to give me the confidence to let him fuck me.Plus I'd fucked him repeatedly so I sorta owed him the favor! It was fantastic once I got used to it and I came like a racehorse. The sense of wild abandon can't be beat. Gotta at least try it you just might like it. Can't beat the fact that it doubles your pool of available sex partners either.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
4 stars

good read

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Beautiful

You describe the feelings I have so well...my first man sex was 3 years ago....never looked back, but crave it more each day.

curioustimcurioustimalmost 7 years ago
So hot...

Had already cum.......but this got me hard again real fast

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
51cd

When I was just twelve years old, my buddy an I would compare our dicks as most youngsters do I suppose. One day he took hold of mine and started jerking me off.

Before long he had my dick in his mouth and sucked me off. When he was finished, I took his dick in my mouth and sucked him off. Shortly after that his family moved away and I haven't seen him since. Been married three times with wives that gave terrific blow jobs and knew what sex was all about. I have often wondered what it would be like to suck off a mature man or better yet a 'tranny' as I am hot for tits. Oh well, maybe someday before I pass from this earth the opportunity will arise again.

RobJasperRobJasperover 3 years ago
Hot story

Hot story of hot man-on-man lust & sex!

kenblow22kenblow22over 1 year ago

damn. made me cummmmmmm!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman6 months ago

just about perfect

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous