All Comments on 'Mommy's Boy Ch. 03'

by Toolboy5

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
And Better

The best chapter so far,maybe its moms strapon time? Thanks for a cracking series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
good story except for one thing....

I really liked the story, but if you've ever had sex with a woman you'll know that once you put your cock in her asshole you NEVER go back to the pussy. Not unless you want a nice little infection or worse....

Other than that I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
real vs. strap-on

perhaps donna's absent hubby/joe's dad re-appears..and becomes part of their family fun action... for joe to take the "real" as versus a strap-on...toolboy's stories that include dad/hubby and hot family bi action are always the best.just wish toolboy would tell us his stories with really nasty/raunchy sex dialogue...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Red Hot

And great fun,the boy needs his ass fucked,this is for the concerned poster have you ever seen a real hardcore film,you would be amazed what goes where?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
why would you want joe to get fucked

is he gay or bi or is it some wimp man who don't understand real men.another girl to fuck,but fucking him in the ass not cool.

Pandoras DesirePandoras Desirealmost 16 years ago
keep writing

Watch your "sex dialogue." Use more graphic language, it's more of a turn on for the reader. Check your grammar, there's some spelling errors. But other than that, I enjoyed the story. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great material Make it Graphic

I love what you've written so far, but more graphic descriptions would help the reader get into the scenes and really turn up the heat. Dialogue would help as well.

Keep it up.

-California

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
why aren't all mothers and sons doing what Joe and Donna do?

Joe puts it plainly: "Calling you mom when I fuck you makes it doubly exciting." Nothing can ever thrill a boy like fucking his own mother, just as nothing can ever feel as good to a boy's cock as his own mother's cunt. That's why your typical young motherfucker, say, Kevin, Sean, Bill, or Josh, when he's got his penis up his own mother's vagina will keep calling her "mom" and even "mommy." He wants to stress that his penis at this moment is up his own birth canal, up the same wonderful hairy hole he came out of. Mom loves the fact that her darling baby boy is back up where he started out. Where she carried him for nine months and gave him birth. Now baby boy's got something to give back to his beloved mommy--the big fat cock he's grown between his legs and a whole big twatful of creamy semen from his hot young balls. Motherfucking--it's the best that life has to offer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous