All Comments on 'BBW Anal Holiday Stories'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
SAMMY SHITBRAIN has returned--Telling us of

his woes of being ass fucked

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I take my stories seriously

This is Samuelx. I know I am not the most popular writer on this website, but I just wanted everybody to know I appreciate all comments. Especially, how I can improve my stories. I have three passions in life. Anal sex, College athletic programs, and making up names like Steven William Dick III. My stories are original, the titles are always different, the names of the characters are always different, and so are the athletic programs of each school I write about. The only things that are the same is each story has anal sex, each story is in the city of Boston, and each story has a tall, good looking black man it. Thats it. I love to write and will continue to do so because I know if there is at least one person out there who enjoys my stories, then my mission in life is accomplished. I thank you for your time, and just want everybody to know I have hundreds and hundreds of more original stories to come in the new year for you to enjoy. Peace.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
ABSOLUTE LIAR!

YOUR ARE TOTALLY FULL OF BULLSHIT! YOU ARE TOTAL FIGMENT OF YOUR IMAGINATION! YOU ARE PROBABLY SOME UNDERAGE TEENAGE CHILD WHO IS DOING THIS WRITING WHICH IS REFLECTIVE IN YOUR SAME THEME, COPIED STORIES. NONE OF YOUR STORIES ARE ORIGINAL! YOUR STORIES ARE COMPUTER GENERATED USING THE CUT AND PASTE METHOD! YOU ARE RUINING, BETTER YET YOU ARE DOING A GREAT JOB OF DESTROYING LITEROTICA.COM! I HOPE THAT WHEN YOUR REAL NAME AND ADDRESS ARE EXPOSED ON FRIDAY, JANUARY 18, 2008 THAT THE FBI, CIA, INTERPOL, OR SOME ORGANIZATION ELIMINATES ALL YOUR ACCOUNTS AND COPIED SAME THEME STORIES LITEROTICA.COM!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Best suggestion I can make is to send them

somewhere where readers enjoy eating shit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
not the greatest but there is worse

So it's not the greatest of entries on the site and it's formulaic for the writer. The quality could be better and the plot a little deeper and better formed. Maybe more description would make it hotter too. But for all the naysayers out there, I don't know why the writer inspires as much venom as he does. He's got his own style and if you don't like it, why bother commenting? It's a jerk-off story with lots of anal sex, and some people like that, myself included. So it could be better and the writer, if he is looking to improve, should look into better development and less repetition. But the vitriol is surprising.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
IF

If you want any credibility write a story [include anal if you want]about a totally different scenario.

blzeebubblzeebubabout 16 years ago
Something Something Something Dark Side*

Almost every single bloody story from this guy is the same ....; I wanna fuck {insert gender}; I goto {name of college or university}, who provide {list every bloody single course in the world} ; I'm {insert physical description}; She's got a BIG GIANT ass; she loves my big cock; blah blah blahdiddy blah ... - always the goddamn same. (FYI : Something Something Something Dark Side, comes from Family Guy StarWars spoof, and is the formulaic sentance the emperor uses all the time ...)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2117 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

story TAGS