All Comments on 'Putting On The Ritz'

by lostnhvn

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I got a bit confused

But since they all enjoyed themselves and each other without resorting to anal it is certainly worth the top score.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
steamy but a little fuzzy around the edges

This story had great potential. The author has a wonderful way with erotic details and really paints a hot picture. However, I quickly became confused as to who was doing what to whom, and unfortunately, that stole some of the heat away.

My advice is to re-write this story from the first person perspective. This would help readers keep track of the characters since the references would be reduced to "Ashley touching my wife," as opposed to "his wife touching my wife," etc.

Also, I feel a first person perspective could add a little more emotional spice to the events taking place. How one spouse feels watching, sharing, and indulging, especially for the first time.

A couple changes here and there would make this story a solid 5 star in my book.

raunchyResaraunchyResaover 8 years ago

I agree that it got a little confusing at times but I have to disagree about using first person. That takes away a lot for me. It becomes too much about the author instead of the group. I very rarely read first story accounts here. But to each his own.

BTW... I intended to rate a 4 but hit 3 accidentally & it won't let me change it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous