All Comments on 'Teacher, Teacher!'

by dukelover12

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
This is really good!

Wow this is good. More please!!!

MilkChocolateAmazonMilkChocolateAmazonover 16 years ago
Good start

Keep going. A really good start.

Satyr040Satyr040over 16 years ago
Good start

Good start, will be waiting for the hot out cum...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very Good

Love it keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
when is chapter 2 coming

????

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

yoe adss fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
FINISH

It's been 4 YEARS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I was the same age when the coach asked me to stay after school many years ago. I did and went into the gym and he locked the door and asked me to come into his office and he locked that door. He was beautiful and you could always see his cock print in his pants. To make a long story short, he jumped on me and kissed me deep and pulled out my cock which was rock hard as was his. He then pulled my pants off and began sucking my cock. I had 8 inches in school and he suck me so hard for 10 minutes and then he would stop and ask me to suck his dick and I did and then we did 69 and we both exploded so much cum, it went everywhere. Best sex I ever had until one day, he fucked my tight ass and shoved his huge cock into me and sent loads of cum inside and while he fucked me hard, my cock grew so big and rock hard that I shot off loads of hot cum without even touching my huge cock. It was great fun.

That coach and I fuck to this day; and that has been 15 years and now I live with him and we sleep naked and have sex most nights and the excitement is the same as it was when I was 18 and a virgin.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous