All Comments on 'Slut 101 Ch. 01'

by allforyouwolf

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Seems to get to the abuse a little fast

I like a little more plot development. I like to know who the players are and why they are doing what they do. Why would the girl crave such disdain and humiliation? How could she be so stupid as to get into that car?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Yummy!

Why have you kept them to yourself for so long? I sure hope you do not keep us waiting too long. Can't wait for my husband to get home!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago

I loved it...while yes a little more development of the characters would be nice and maybe throwing some information in on how they got there too but you leave plenty of room to add that in slowly with all the fun. As a submissive myself its easy to relate to the way she feels and her reactions. It was a very good story to start off with and i really hope to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago

That was so hot, I can't wait to read more of your stories! Keep up the hot writing, I can't wait to see how this story unfolds...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
True confessions?

Thanks for telling us what your characters do. How do they feel? And what do they think about it? Your characters are as one dimensional as characters can be. Pipe cleaner figures. Is that all there is?

rob50152rob50152almost 13 years ago
good

i liked that i would like to read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Continue

Please, continue this story, it's really good! You're a fantastic writer by the way!

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 10 years ago
This has potential.

Tis a shame it stops here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice start!

This story is a great start. It got my interest quickly and held it to the end. She seems naive and young. He is clearly more experienced. I want to know what happens next. Where do they go? What do they do? So far, it's strictly mental domination and submission. Does it get physical? Does he punish her? Does he tie her up and tease her? She seems ambivalent about public humiliation, willing to please ad turned on by it, but afraid to expose herself. Does he find more ways to humiliate her? How does he do it? How does she respond?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous