All Comments on 'Son of a Bitch'

by bassbelly

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
A minor point

Only one minor point,there are times when the text is quite crude,otherwise it would have been maximum score.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
look you assholes out there,write your own story

these stories are good clean sex stories.because they don't have cockolds or sissyboys don't bad mouth the writer,i like your stories writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Deserve each other

They obviously deserve one another and will make a lovely couple.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Different

A bit different than the usual mother/son sex scene and very well done. A good story from a very prolific writer. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
she opens her twat for her masterful son

This fine story contains a basic truth. Many, probably most, females need to be mastered by a self-confident, aggressive male. Actually, that may be part of the female psyche. Here the mother is very lucky. Her tall, well-built son, Tommy, under her thumb for all of his 18 years, discovers his natural male instinct both for mastery over a female AND for fucking his own mother! (It helps that Tom has a big fat dick and a pair of balls to match.) She resists but is easily overpowered by her strong boy. Tom handles his mother's twat like it belongs to him--actually, from now on, it does!--then shoves his big stiff prick right up between his mother's legs. Mom gives in to her bold manly son, and Tommy-boy will have her warm motherly mouth and a hot motherly twat to unload his balls into from now on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Hope she is pregnant

I hope the son got her wish taken care of by getting her pregnant?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good Read

I loved it, I always dreamed of dominated my mother. The way you wrote it was almost exactly as I would have done it. I wish i was still living at home to do it. Maybe some day when im back home visiting I will make it a reality.

Ready2BServicedReady2BServicedover 11 years ago
I rated three stars

I liked it. Two of my favorite genres is incest and pregnancy. With both together, mmmm ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
great story and great comments!

This is an excellent story by a talented writer. I also liked some of the comments. By the commenter who wrote, "hope she is pregnant"--of course, it's always welcome when a boy fucks a baby up where he was once a baby, up his own mother's cunt. Then there's the writer who said, "good read." He writes that he may go and introduce his big stiff prick up his mother's mommy-hole. Way to go, pal! Just do it! You'll find what plenty of boys have discovered--that your mother's mommy-hole is the perfect receptacle for your young dick and for all the creamy sperm you've got waiting for your mom in your hot young balls. Just keep in the front of your mind that your mother's twat is where your big doses of sperm belong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Exciting!

Well written and entertaining. A good short story that flows well and keeps your attention.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Degrees.

This had 180 of them since that was a massive fuckin' turnaround.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

You fucked your mom was over friends mom I looked her she stood 5ft4in. She walking out of bathroom naked my friend mom. There was 6 of us guys and I said let's grab her put on floor and gangbang her. I got top first shoved my cock in her and her cunt hair felt good around my cock I shot my cum in her just like the other guys did. Once we got done fucking her cunt ass and mouth she looked at us and started crying saying I am sore plus I could be pregnant. 3 weeks later she was told us what are you going to do about me being pregnant. We told her your going to give us more kids and your raising them. She did have 4 more now her huge tits sag and we still fuck her and unload in her 3 openings

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
?

A rape story...1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

ok you fucked mom so what make her pay for your hurt

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous