All Comments on 'When The Villain is Victorious'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Not all my stories are about Anal Sex

This is Samuelx. I know I am not the most popular writer on this website, but I just wanted everybody to know I appreciate all comments. Especially, how I can improve my stories. I have three passions in life. Anal sex, College athletic programs, and making up names like Steven William Dick III. My stories are original, the titles are always different, the names of the characters are always different, and so are the athletic programs of each school I write about. The only things that are the same is each story has anal sex, each story is in the city of Boston, and each story has a tall, good looking black man it. Thats it.Once in a while I will write stories not pertaining to sex, like this one. I love to write and will continue to do so because I know if there is at least one person out there who enjoys my stories, then my mission in life is accomplished. I thank you for your time, and just want everybody to know I have hundreds and hundreds of more original stories to come in the new year for you to enjoy. Peace.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
MAJOR LEAGUE LIAR!

NONE OF YOUR STORIES ARE ORIGINAL! YOU WROTE OVER 800+ VERY SHORT STORIES IN 2007 WITH THE SAME BASIC FORMAT AND THEME! YOUR ARE TOTALLY FULL OF BULLSHIT! YOU ARE TOTAL FIGMENT OF YOUR IMAGINATION! YOU ARE PROBABLY SOME UNDERAGE TEENAGE CHILD WHO IS DOING THIS WRITING WHICH IS REFLECTIVE IN YOUR SAME THEME, COPIED STORIES. YOUR STORIES ARE COMPUTER GENERATED USING THE CUT AND PASTE METHOD! YOU ARE RUINING, BETTER YET YOU ARE DOING A GREAT JOB OF DESTROYING LITEROTICA.COM! YOU INSPIRE HATRED AND SPITE BY PEOPLE BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT YOU EXHIBIT IN YOUR STORIES. I HOPE THAT WHEN YOUR REAL NAME AND ADDRESS ARE EXPOSED ON FRIDAY, JANUARY 18, 2008 THAT THE FBI, CIA, INTERPOL, OR SOME ORGANIZATION ELIMINATES ALL YOUR ACCOUNTS AND COPIED SAME THEME STORIES LITEROTICA.COM!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
true

Well written but too "real news"...not exciting enough, not funny, not sad enough...almost left me wondering why i spent time reading it but...the previous comment seems so out of line that i had to stop and tell u can be a good writer :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Well what do you expect???

Just another ass wipe non America nigger who wants to be white.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
TO FAR

Samx organisation went to far months ago,we will see what we will see.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A POS

A POS

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Oops, my bad

I thought this story was about SeattleOnionBuyer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
W.T.F.

You are constant,always a waste of time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2136 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...