All Comments on 'Worship His Cock'

by AnaLeePleasured

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
Joyce19063Joyce19063about 16 years ago
Considering this guys pen name I can't help

to advise him o keep the proper sequence in his life--In particular oral first, anal second and not vice-versa

SilverstagSilverstagabout 16 years ago
Well done

Very thoughtful and beautifully crafted. Any man should be pleased to say the least to spend some time with this woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
You are the dream of many men

Dear AnalLee,

Thank you for sharing that. It is so nice to hear from a woman that likes to pleasure both the cock and the man that is attached to it. While clearly familiar with the feeling of power asscociated with it as described to me by many women, it is very unusual, yet very titillating to hear your wonderfully enticing description of cock worship. Quite frankly, worship is the best suited word I can imagine. You have it so right when you say that we men love to have you look at us when you make love to, lick, suck and swallow us. Unless we are complete morons or callous bastards, we will offer as much encouragement of the beatuiful minstrations you've described. Perhaps something like; "That's it my beautiful lover, take me into your very being when you swallow my cock and balls and let me shower you with lumenescent, white ropes. When I see how much you love to take me like this, I feel you deserves assitance in cleaning up your face of cum." I'd clean it with finger and tongue scoops and feed you all the precious juice that you worked so hard for.

Your are so sexy and so lovely and so giving.

Thank you,

Bruce

Satyr040Satyr040about 16 years ago
Very good

Very well written, especially when U talked about how hot and powerful it made U feel when giving oral pleasure to a nice cock. I feel the same way about making oral love to a cock or pussy.

The pleasure my partner and I recieve from me giving oral is

something that words can not explain, it is something that can only be experanced...

Satyr040Satyr040about 16 years ago
Very good

Very well written, especially when U talked about how hot and powerful it made U feel when giving oral pleasure to a nice cock. I feel the same way about making oral love to a cock or pussy.

The pleasure my partner and I recieve from me giving oral is

something that words can not explain, it is something that can only be experanced...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
WOW!!!!

WOW!!!! again. What a wonderful essay by a woman who loves to pleasure a man with her mouth.

My wife is much like you. She loves to be put on her knees and for me to use her mouth for my pleasure or after sex when she cleans our mixed juices from my cock. She usually climaxes when I cum in her mouth.

What a wonderful gift to a man a woman like you and my wife are. In my case I consider myself truly blessed. I sincerely hope your man/men feel the same way about you.

Thank You

Mike S.

L.A. WickerL.A. Wickerabout 16 years ago
Very nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will you marry me? Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mo_duinnemo_duinneabout 16 years ago
bless you

thank you so much for this. its nice to see that someone else likes, no loves, to suck cock as much as i do. i actually felt the same way you did in the beginning but now, i love it so very very much. i just spent the last few weeks giving my Master as many blow jobs as He could possible stand and then some. I love everything about having the cock in my mouth, all 5 senses come into play for me and I know that for me I also love that he gives me some help by telling what he likes best too. I love how you wrote this, I would love to share this with some who think that women cannot enjoy oral sex unless we are sluts. I just hate that.

tabbertabberabout 16 years ago
wonderful!

well put! you have a way with words.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Best ode to cocksucking...

My goodness...that's the best essay on cocksucking I've ever read. As for helping a man understand what a woman's experiencing when a cock enters her mouth, besides the egg trick, another way would be for the man to actually suck a cock. I did so for the first time recently and found it to be a revelation - a hard cock is startlingly soft and silky -- we guys think that they're well, HARD...And what's the most fun is the tightening of the balls and the tensing and then the spurting, and the taste of the cum.

It would appear that one of the respondents thought this essay was written by a man...it is soooo man-centered that one might think so...but it's not.

Wonderful stuff. If the purpose of this website is to excite, I was hard the entire essay...

lisasmurflisasmurfabout 15 years ago
so true

yes I love to suck a nice cock , But like you said he got be health and clean

Y2JamieY2Jamieabout 15 years ago
My Girl

She feels exactly the same way, we've been together for just under a year and a half and she was the first to ever suggest going down and the thought just blew my mind. Now she loves it and sees it as not only a reward for me but for her too she looks forward to going down and the brilliant thing is that i feel exactly the same way about her it's not always about watching her suck even though that turns me on more than anything it's also about ejoying each other completely just ravishing and worshipping each other's sacred parts......it's amazing......and until now she thought she was strange for being that way needless to say you've convinced her otherwise and now she seems even more eager to fulfill her fantasies

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
You read my mind!

Just the thought of my man's cock in my mouth makes me wet.

I love to hear him say "Mmmmmmm, you suck me so good, baby...". I love that first taste of precum, knowing that what I am doing is really turning him on. I love swallowing the cum and sucking him hard again. When I take care of him, he is especially attentive afterward. Give and ye shall receive.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
wonderfully expressed

i had a friend who expressed her love for pleasuring me the very same way. if i didn't know any better i would say i know you. spread the word!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
ANY subject!!

Beautifully done, a real "Artteest"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
are you serious?

oh yeah. all women believe this. in fact, this post was written by a woman, uh huh

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Glad to see I'm not the only one ;-)

Not so sure about the "honor and privilege," and I don't agree with all descriptions, but I also don't understand how some women don't enjoy pleasuring their men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
the fuck?

i love giving head. but "an honor and a privilege" - don't be so flattered by an erection. most guys will get an erection for any decent looking chick. and most guys will let any decent willing person suck their cock. it's not like they keep it hidden for a special girl. push lease. this had to be written by a man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Female submission

There are women who totally need their man's cock inside them and totally lust for it. I believe as this woman has pointed out, the experience begins within the mind. Some women view their man's cock entering her as a symbolism of his strength and power over her. Such women like to think that it is a priveledge and honour to be entered by him.

It's really whatever you can muster in the mind first and foremost that will carry the experience beyond what seems to be a mundane chore for others. This woman hits it right on the head and she isn't in anyway trying to tell others to think the way she does, she is in fact trying to encourage women to find their own adventure that starts within the mind first, and act upon it.

I do believe though that this woman has tickets on herself because many readers have the ability to read between the lines. What she offers is almost a tutorial, but she isn't bold enough to put herself in the position of expert. We are female and its just what us females do from time to time :), don't hold it against us. It is still a credit to her that she has found something that sets her on fire and her man will enjoy every moment of truly experiencing her.

10/24/09

ANY subject!!

Is probably a man :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Rejigging the Message.

Hi all!

As a man who loves and adores women and also have an interest in the topic of cock worship with that the message and subject name was more tuned to MUTUAL SEXUAL WORSHIP!

Yes! I love it when a woman takes to her man with excitement and intent to please him in every way with the one clear point that she actually gets off on it herself, because the act in the heat of passion is soo intoxicating for her! It turns her on and makes her wetter and more exited as she goes. It's a selfless passion that she also knows with be returned by that adoring man with the same kind of passion and total attention to her and making her orgasm to the max!

BUTTTT!!! In turn, this devotion and passion makes it the total experience for men of being desired with such intensity! It's the biggest turn on he could possibly experience. This will also make him fall totally in love with her and make him want to worship her too.

I don't get or like the domination aspect to this because pain and pleasure don't mix for me. I get turned on by how on fire the woman gets. Sure I like hard and intense aspects of this, but humiliation of any kind kills the passion aspect. Being asked to fuck her, being given permission to go wild on her and even to take her anally is the ultimate. Sure! Talk dirty! Grind the fuck out of your lover! But it must be based on passion and love to be the greatest experience to the max.

Women get the wrong idea of what it's all about by calling it Cock Worship. Even though this aspect of sex is totally necessary for it to work. No feminist will abide by it if they don't get that it's about Mutual worship.

I love to worship her body and her wanting me so, It make me want her even more!!!!

Lets seek a new Hot name for this non domination based mutual hotness so that it can attract more attention from both sexes!!!

SINcerely... The Rear Admiral! lol ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Oh yeah

I must agree with you, there is nothing better than the taste of a large juicy cock in your mouth, mmmmn.

GingerVyeGingerVyeabout 12 years ago
I agree

I love to worship a man's cock. If he cleans himself well, and trims his hair, he is going to be getting a good cock-sucking session from me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Some additional thoughts.

If you shave your pussy bald, consider shaving him, too!. And have him shave you, to add to the fun! A trimmed or shaved pussy is a great non-verbal invitation to a lover to engage in oral sex. Shaved scrotums invite lovers to lick and suck them, while neatly shortened and trimmed hair( or shaved smooth) around the cock and pubic arch invites your lover to suck and lick your cock. Don't forget to shave around the rosebud, if you want to invite your lover to rim you there, too.

When you want him to really release a huge load, consider massaging his prostate gland with one or two fingers. Direct pressure on the prostate will usually result in a huge release of semen, and leave him feeling totally drained!

Since the testes have to contract upward for him to ejaculate, consider wrapping your finger and thumb around his scrotum, between his balls and cock, and gently stroking downward, to lengthen and pull the scrotum down so that he can't ejaculate.

He can have "Dry Orgasms"( a/k/a " multiple orgasms") without cumming when you do this, and you can both pleasure him and sustain his erection longer. For guys who have never experienced this, it drives them crazy. For guys who have experienced this, they want to experience it again and again, just as women who have experienced their first multiple orgasms with a lover want to do it over and over again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Love to suck too!

. Nice to know there are other women out there that feel the same way I do.

This is so similar to my view on cock sucking that I could have written this myself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
You are a man. a gay man! you are no woman.

Yeah! You don't fool me. No woman will go that far for cock.

Only gay men worship cock like that. Also no woman has that

devotion to men and sex!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
worship his cock

suck his cock and gat fucked

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wow! A Gay man wrote this? Really??? lol

It's just so sad that the man who posted that comment doesn't believe that "we" (cock worshiping women) really DO exist. Because we most assuredly do. Really.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow! Never thought about it like that!

I hated doing this for my ex but when I met my new man it was amazing! I never thought is actually enjoy doing it for him but it's so rewarding and hot ;D I don't live it as much as ^this person but can understand the passion :)

Interesting read!

AlphaBeatHerAlphaBeatHerover 10 years ago
Really nice

and very well written. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Food for thought

This article is great. It makes me want to suck a cock.

feelingoutofplacefeelingoutofplaceover 10 years ago
You've made me realize something...

There were some things I liked about this article, particularly your positivity. The only thing I didn't like were some of the comments that were considerably submissive, such as the 'honor' or 'privilege' of fellatio. I hope you'll agree that the same should be said for men of cunnilingus. While some commentary came across as submissive, they were countered by the idea of being in control when you give a man head. I appreciated that perspective the most, because I have only had devastating experiences with head--all of which were situations in which I was being taken advantage and didn't realize it. I thought fellatio was supposed to be intrusive and still do, but have only recently discovered that this should NOT be the case. These one-too-many bad experiences have made me see fellatio as a degrading experience, one in which I wasn't in control. Now I'm in this long, loving relationship of over three years, and I want to please my partner in this way and feel safe to do so, but I don't really know how, which is why I'm on this website. From what you have written, it's clear to me now that good (consensual) fellatio entails a mutual connection between both partners and the woman is really in control to pleasure the man. When the man is in control, it's easily abusive and literally intrusive--he doesn't trust you so he's controlling you to please himself. In your descriptions, he is trusting you to please him, and he's not intrusive about it. He's relaxing into it instead. Thank you for sharing your experience and perspective for those of us who have had bad experiences that had shaped our perspective of fellatio poorly--a perspective not of giving a man pleasure and ecstasy but a perspective of female degradation and intrusion. Don't get me wrong, too many instances are that, so it is unfortunate that there are generations of boys out there being intrusive about fellatio and giving a bad connotation to something that should be a positive and desirable experience for both men and women. Thank you, again, for sharing your positivity and perspective. Suck away!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very nice.

I wish my wife would love my cock as you love cock.

Hell, if she loved cock so much as to perform for random men (with me watching) I would be ok with it too.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice Article

I used to have a girlfriend but she hates it when she's was sucking my dick. So I dump her and I said "hey why not I get to crossdress?" So I did and end up every night sucking at random men's cock. But not all men have the same taste of the cum. Until a year later I find my new boyfriend with a great body, sexy abs, and a thaug. The best part was a perfict 11inch cock and his thick, lovely, jucyist cum that can taste of. Not to mention that he's black. (a sissy's every dream) I was a boy and now I'm a girl and he can do what ever he want to me. I can't belive that I'm in love. <3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Well.. this just looks like a paid article from a freelancer though. To give a blowjob to a stranger you just met on a dance floor makes you like lower than a whore. At least a whore is being paid. You're not even thinking about getting a disease. Ugh! Girls these days. I don't mind giving my man a blowjob, but please give some respect to yourself first. Have some decency. How can someone love you if you don't love and respect yourself first. Make sure someone truly loves you first before you give your body. Girl you look like you have a very low self-esteem.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Yes...

This is how it should be! Read and learn it well

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wtf

The bitch who wrote this really needs to get a life fucking gross

thatwickedsensationthatwickedsensationalmost 10 years ago
Yes! I am not the only one!

Wow so glad i found this! I find blowjobs to be extremely erotic as well. Its a well written and clear expression of what a mutual turn on sucking your man's cock can be! Some times I can't even believe how wet it makes me. While I agree with the others that it is not an honor or privilege, it is an act of trust on both sides. To those commentators that swear this couldn't be written by a woman, really? You're on site that caters to all kinds of fetishes and this is what you can't believe? That makes me so angry! Let me make it clear - I am a woman and I love sucking cock. I'm hoping that one day I will be able to express that joy, the power, the giving and sharing, in words as well as AnaLee did.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I worship cock

This is exactly how I feel about the guy im seeings cock. I literally feel like I could have wrote this article. He knows I worship his cock. I love it so much, making him cum with and in my mouth is the greatest gift he could give me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome!!!!!!!!

I am searching for a woman like this!!!!!!!!! Let's connect with each.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
thanks god you exist!

Wow im so glad I found out women that like sucking are real and somewhere out there. Thank you for you post. I have felt guilty up to now to have a girls suck me because it was always a chore for them and seem bored by it. But now I know i just had bad luck so far and need to keep looking for another one like you (unless of course you get a free weekend ;) btw if you really want to see the other side of the bj consider having a threesome and watching how she sucks his dick. You may help train another awesome girl.

ohthejoyohthejoyabout 9 years ago
Im like you. :D

I thought I was the only one! I absolutely love sucking cock, love love love! I probably enjoy it more than he does!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
How I LOVED your story!!!

For me, I believe that I have never really "loved" a man till my current husband (he is my third husband). I truly enjoy ravishing his entire body. He is lean, cut and to me the epitome of "sexy". So having him in my presence I feel that he is a gift to me from God and I cherish him in every way possible. Thank you for putting into words what I have been feeling, to know that I am like this because of how much I love this man.

Saturday will be our 2nd wedding anniversary, and I can't wait to share the rest of my life with this man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I believe everything said

I have had the desire to worship at the age of 17.I have played around some what, but I am VERY CAREFUL with the diseases out the as well. I do not do this much, but when I do I do a VERY GOOD job in making sure it's done correctly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Adoring my hubbys gorgeous cock!

I just adore my hubby's cock & worship him twice a day! I simply love playing with my hubby's silky smooth clean shaven manhood & balls. I mean they literally go together hand in hand & since my hubby is very well endowed, I can actually wrap both my hands around his 23 cm. (9 in.) shaft for a nice work out. I love to simply watch & feel his beautiful manhood grow so big & strong in my hands as I slowly but ever so gently run my long finger nails along the underside of that long shaft of his. He just absolutely loves having me tease him in this manner, it feels so silky smooth & warm as his manhood begins to throb in my hands as he becomes more & more aroused. After a few minutes of me teasing him like this, he get’s so excited that his manhood will bounce up from his groin on it’s own to meet my loving hands & by now I can see his sweet glistening pre-cum begin to slowly ooze out of that lovely reddish pink head of his! This is what I long to see & enjoy so much, it's so erotic! So, I then take his beautiful head & wrap my lips around it. I then begin to slowly run my fisted grip up & down the entire length of his gorgeous vein y shaft of his working him nice & slow at first while my free hand starts to gently caress & squeeze his firm & tightening silky smooth balls. After several minutes of this I begin to pick up the pace as he now lays back with his groin & hips buckling to my stroking of his beautiful throbbing erection, faster & faster I begin with him as I sense he’s about to erupt like a volcano & unleash all of his pearly, white hot love cream to me! Which I so desperately want to both watch & taste! At this point I take both of my hands & grip him a little firmer & tighter as If I’m holding on for dear life now, I continue by going faster & faster up and down the entire length of his steel like shaft until I’ve worked him so hard to just the right moment of where I can hear him say he’s about to cum for me! I just love that moment when he spews all that sweet globs, of hot cream up in the air & landing all over my hot sweaty body! Hmmm, I just love that moment it's so hot when I can watch him explode like that for me What can I say except, It’s just simply so beautiful & erotic, that I just hmm love watching him cum & then I get to taste all of that sweet love cream of his! : p)

https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/efa4250b2767ee2288b146a098463b6683269288f6440ae3bd86989bd8826545.jpg

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
God worships cock in his mouth

God worships cock in his mouth as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Pleasuring & Pleasing

I like to spoil & please him in so many ways, but my favorite way to please him is sucking him off & swallowing his cum. I love when he cums in my mouth. He usually lets me suck him whenever I want, wherever I want, for as long as I want. Sucking his lovely cock deep & slow is the most wonderful pleasure for me as well as him. Feeling his cock throbbing & filling my mouth with his cum is what I long for. We've been married for over 28 years & I have always loved sucking his cock & swallowing his cum. His cock fits so well in my mouth & he tastes so good.

Bonghit4201Bonghit42017 months ago

There are definitely women out there that will worship their man’s cock. My wife loves to pleasure me and often comes asking, “Do you want to put your cock in my mouth? Usually during her period she wants to worship me. Sucking and stroking my baby maker. Keeping me on the edge sometimes for hours saying, “You can take it, You can take it baby.” “I love you, I’m going to suck your cock so good.”

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous