All Comments on 'Alien Impulses'

by Farmerboy

Sort by:
  • 231 Comments
Anitablake10Anitablake10over 16 years ago
GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:·)))

Great please write more is he supposed to go back to right the damage to earth or is he dreaming I HAVE TO KNOW

PLEASE PLEASE MORE MORE MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Exc

I found the story exciting, and the story carried the tension well! I REALLY, REALLY hope you continued it!

BrettCanonBrettCanonover 16 years ago
Carry on please

Really enjoying the story. Please carry on

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Welcome back Farmerboy!

Loved this story! I hope to finally see a sequel to your Island Chp.01 story. I have masturbated to that story countless times, and will masturbate to it many more times! Please, please write a sequel to that story! Just don't take two years to write it! In the sequel put that the 73 women Jacob gets pregnant only have girls, so eventually he ends up fucking them too (once they get old enough, of course)I am going to go jack-off right after I read Island Chp. 01.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
You must continue...

Truly this story must be completed, it would be such a waste of penmanship if this story goes un finished, i so look forward to seeing the next set of chapters to this awesomely amazing tale...

domthesub@yahoo.ca

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Excelent work !

Would there be a sequel ??? You have to !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Way to go!!!!

Wow man .This was really awesome stuff ,couldn't quite go to sleep till i finished reading it .Please tell me you have a sequel ......Please please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Ultimate pleasure

While I've only read 5 pages, there is something more than action and excitement. The intellectual aspects are above reproach. A must read for anyone that truly believes there is something else out there. Give it a chance, you'll be blown away!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
GREAT STORY!!!!!!!!!

GREAT story, you are one of the best authors here, you have my brain in such mind blowing ways, that i wish i was this guy(i'm a girl), and i was in space seeing this as well, i really do believe that there is life on other planets, and not just our own, because if you think about it, why have all these planets and have ONLY one inhabited, this is just an amazing story, PLEASE, PLEASE, keep going with more chapters of this story, i want more to CUM!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Simply great!

This story's got it all. I do hope to see an continuation - preferably on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Absolutely Brilliant

Love this story. Hopefully you are writing more of it. Cant wait for any future installments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
OMFGITSAWESOMELYGOOD

DUDE IF YOU STOP THIS STORY I WILL KILL YOU

Its soo fucking awesome i am not kidding please... do not stop!!! for the love of god dont!!! I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!!!!! ITS SO AWESOME!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Please continue!!

Took a while to get into it but am really enjoying the story...please keep writing it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Totaly Awesome!

Man, if you stop writing I'll die, I know it.

I've stayed up untill 4 in the morning reading your stories!

Alien Impulse is like, totally fucking awesome!

I was hookedfrom the first chapter; it's brilliant and soo immursive.

How do you do it?

Please, please, PLEASE, keep on writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
FANTASTIC

this was pro!

some little grammatical / spelling / etc errors but other than that, really VERY good.

could not stop reading.

definately hope there's a sequel!

barepussloverbarepussloveralmost 15 years ago
Hooked (Line and Sinker)

Great storyline, love all the sex and building each chapter to the next. Looking forward to additional Chapters and wondering when all these women are going to be pregnant by our space/time traveler.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
incredible

unbeleivable you should,and im serious publish this as a book. still can't beleive the lenght of this story...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Holy cow!

Ok... publication worthy material, but not done. I see 3 books so far:

1. The abduction and unexpected benefits

2. The time travel plan and execution

3. The salvation of the earth.

Close with things going our way for a change.

Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
pretty good stuff

i like it, although the threesome seemed a bit much to me,haha. also, i curious to see how the gemma situation plays out because somehow i see them having some kind of split and her telling people who and what he is.haha, lets face it, gemma is kinda a bitch. i dont think i like her.

shadowmaster87shadowmaster87over 14 years ago
Please contenue with this story

I have finished reading your story and fell in love with it and hope that you can finish it so that everyone and myself can know how it ends. Thank you for your time and hard work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Unbelievably Awesome

Wow, simply wow!

I cannot stress enough how much I would like to read the conclusion of this story!

Keep up the good writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Please Continue!!!

Amazing Stuff

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
OMFGQGMTDSZDFB...

BEST NOVEL EVER! IF YOU DONT WRITE MORE, I WILL FIND OUT WHERE YOU LIVE, TRANSFER YOUR BRAIN ONTO A RED CUBE, KILL YOU, AND MAKE HAL WRITE THE REST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
SBSP!

Loved the Space Based Solar Power.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
cool

thiz zould b a movie!!!

KolrinKolrinover 14 years ago
Really great

but sadly unfinished. I would like to see himfinish his dream and also what happens withim and his two girls. Hopefully we'll have an update soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Any more...?

Does the author have any plans to continue this story? I found it a thoroughly interesting and engaging read, and would love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Engaging

thoroughly engaging story...would love to see the finished product and what you have here expanded on even further...couldn't stop reading once i started...excellent stuff!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
MOAR PLZ

Nice story, very engaging

CraynonCraynonabout 14 years ago
Fantastic!

This story was incredibly well written, as it contained a good balance of sex and plot. This varies from the sci-fi norm of simply loads of aliens snagging each other (but come on, Megaslut raptors). Please try and finish this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
really good

a thoroughly comprehensive sci-fic sex story.........well done....cudnt stop reading once i started.........i would request the author to plz complete it......its pretty amazing........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Fantastic!

This is undoubtably the best story I've read on this site, and one of the best I've EVER read (and I've read literally thousands of books).

Please, PLEASE, work on continuing this masterpiece. I'm dying to read more. ;-)

Regards,

a very anxious reader

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Finish this please

This was one of the best stories i've read on this site and it is only half finished. I want to know what happens with him and hal and how the building of the airforce site continues.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Amazing

I'm a new reader to this sight and never thought to find something this well written and engaging. Please continue the story, I finished this first draft in a non-stop session of reading until completion. I couldn't put it down.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
amazing!

This has got to be one of the most engaging stories I've read in awhile, can't wait for the rest of the story.

Specifically, I think you've achieved the right balance between vivid imagery and genuinely original and thoughtful narrative, while also striking the right balance of erotic and sci fi material.

Kudos to you and I certainly hope you manage publication at some point!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Unbelievable

Its Great!!! Dont you dare stop I couldn't put it down. Please please continue the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Astounding

I've had so much fun the last couple of days (and late nights) reading this. You should really make this into a book and sell it - of course, you'd probably have to tone down the sexy parts, but I can't wait for the rest of the story.

Thanks for making the last few days very enjoyable!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Absolutely Amazing

Amazing.

There's no other word for this story.

Absolutely amazing.

I dearly hope that you'll continue this story.

It'll be too much a shame if you do not.

Simply amazing.

Please keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Really good continue

This is an amazing story. If this was a book i would really consider buying it hope you continue. If you do choose to continue writing i would be happy to come back and continue reading. Hope to see this compleated

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

For the love of God, please continue with this story. It is by far one of the best reads I have ever had.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Amazing. Finish This.

rettet181rettet181almost 14 years ago
Finish it!

Oh my god, I about cried when I reached the end and found it unfinished. Finish it, sell it. But not before updating it here!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
FOR EVERYONE!!!!

this is my first story from this cite and i am already loving it! i need more of it like asap x.x please! i think any others that have finished reading up till now will totally agree with me! FINISH THIS! FOR ALL THE READERS THAT DEPENDS ON THIS STORY EVERYNIGHT!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Please finish this!

This is perhaps one of the most well written and in depth stories I have read to date! Please finish it!! You should publish this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Please continue the story

One of best stories I have read from this site. Very well written. Excellent plot and good character development. Thank you very much for sharing this story.

Very Respectfully,

ED

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
wow!!

this is a great story! you have to finish it!!! can't wait to find out what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Finish it plz

AuxtenAuxtenalmost 14 years ago
Pleasant Surprise

I really hadn't planned on reading the entire thing, but once I got started I just couldn't stop the story. Excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
More

You really must finish this story. Excellent personal story, great plot. MORE PLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Looking forward to more

I think this was the first story I've read here where I was actually more interested in the plot than the porn. Well written, with enough basis in real science so that it's not just another ridiculous alien boob story. I hope there's more on the way!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
love it

Love the story. Can't wait until you're able to pound out the rest. I put down my book to read this story in it's place. Quite an achievement, that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Good job

I honestly have to say I skipped through much of the porn the lplot was

just intensive! GJ.hope you can finish it if there's

loose ends

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Great JOB, been there? Keep it up !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Amazing

Simply well thought out and linguistical genious. I look forward to hopefully finishing the rest of this masterpiece.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Fantastic!

I read the whole thing, (in one afternoon), and have to say it is fantastic sci-fi even without the porn. I now have pixel eyes!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
what the...

i was genuinely disappointed to see it stop unfinished!

good job but more please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

please finish great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Please Finish

I really enjoyed this story. It would be great if you would finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
This is Great

I should give it Five Stars. It's a very literate and cerebral story.

The author obviously took pains to write out his outline, and took time to sketch out all of the parts.

Just a couple of things that I personally did not like, the homosexual interlude with Xathan the Captain's wife's lover. I thought that was pointless, in fact the whole Captain's wife interlude was rather pointless. He was there as an excuse for the wife to get some sex from her lover?

The other annoying thing is that for someone who I believe is quite read, the author's spelling mistakes are confounding.

To refer to a large building that holds spaceships (as they now hold airplanes) as hangers (things to put clothes on), instead of HANGARS?

meat_robotmeat_robotover 13 years ago
Fabulous

What a wonderful story. Wow is all I can say. That and I hope you get some time to finish a couple more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This story is amazing it has a perfect balance between the story and sex i really really hope that u finish it. I cant wait

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

you have to complete ist! It's such a great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
good story

Sweet story...you need to finish it though..cliffhanger ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great balance

loved the story...want to read the finale...Falik has to come to earth and help...loved the sex and techieness...great job!

CraynonCraynonover 13 years ago
Part 2

Great story; are you going to finish this installment before you release the second or will it pick up where you have left off?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Please please please finish this story! Seriously one of the best if not THE best story I've read on the site. And the way you've left it is just mean to the story and the characters to not complete it

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

please please finish it.. its great

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
excellent

please finish, it's an engrossing tale thus far

WobbyeWobbyeover 13 years ago
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I got to the end and said..NOOOOOOOOOOOOO....where's the rest......I'm hooked!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellent Story

Please continue!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Please Hurry!

This is amazing! I can't believe how long this is even as only a draft. You do realize that this is long enough to be a book right? The story line is just as gripping as the sex. Awesome job dude keep it up!

GeekofDoomGeekofDoomover 13 years ago
Awesome!

Hand's down, great work. This is the first story I've read where I've continued reading after I was, um, done. Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

please keep on writing. It's a great story and you stop in the middle of nowhere^^

Twister32Twister32over 13 years ago
More please.

This is one of the first stories that I read when I got onto this site. I keep coming back to it because it is a very good read. All I can say is Please, Please could we have some more sir.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Dying to know what happens next!!!!

Please continue this story, I couldn't stop reading it and even read it twice. You have something really great here! I can't wait to read the rest of this fantastic story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Excellent great story line, great sex , Love the technical engineering aspects

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
UPSET

i started the reading story and really got into it but was upset that he didnt get back together with FALIK :-( is she going to come back??

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
just my style

Great tech, lots of fun to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazing!!!!

This story is better than all of the stories on this website put together!!! Actually its better than any I have read ever!!!! So please make a sequel or else I won't find another good story to read ever again in my life!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
tired of waiting

listen guys he hasn't touched this story in over 2 years !! he has however submitted new stories this year , I just hate it when people start something and never finish it ! its a shame too this story was GREAT , its just a shame that we all get into it and end up being left hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The best

i remember this being my first read on this site. That was a year ago!!! Please finish it, it's better than some of the published sci fi I've read.

Freaking awesome when they go to one of the ice moons (forgot which planet, it was a year ago) and all that adventure too... It has best of both worlds, good story + has porn which no novel ever have... Please and thanks, make more chapters :D

gnumegnumeover 13 years ago

very good so far.

any idea when new parts will be ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Finish it!!!

This was by far better than most if the sci fi I read in general, movie quality minus some of the sex haha, please finish!

memiklmemiklover 13 years ago
Outstanding

Needs another 40 chapters....please finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Keep Going!

Great start, can't wait to see how it comes together.

maddmaestromaddmaestroover 13 years ago
awesome!

This is one of the best stories I have read on the site, hands down! I'm eager to read more... please don’t leave us waiting for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good write!

Well Done!

Reminds me of E.E. "Doc." Smith's books The Lensmen.

Keep on Writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Been on this site for six year, first time i actually bother to vote or comment. Finish this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Brilliant!

Absolutely fantastic story, keep it up!!

steelrfnsteelrfnover 13 years ago
Great story

Dying to know how it comes out!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wonderous!

This is really a wonderful sci-fi story, and at times I almost believe it can and will come true. Great story, but definitely don't stop now. I can't wait for the next excerpt to arrive and see how it all plays out. You are a very creative writer with a tantalizing imagination. I only wish I could do a piece like this, you are truly gifted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great

Your story was so good I almost skipped over the erotic passeges to see what would happen next! Heinlein would have loved your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
wonderful, both parts

This story is quite amazing, and though I began it for the erotic parts (which were wonderful) I finished it, so far as you have, for the engaging and relevant story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
An open mind...

So pleasing to read refreshing words, fantastically fanatical fantasy...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
wow

That was awesome. You're an articulate person and the story is engaging. Very interested in seeing how the story concludes!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Fantastic

Well thought out and well-written. A few typos, but that's understandable and acceptable. Lovely work on finding a medium between all plot, no sex and all sex, no plot. This kept me engaged for days.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
love it

read it off n on for a week going to reread it now :) more please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Amazing

I congratulate you on your fantastic novell. Reading this has been an absolute pleasure. I came looking for a naughty story in zero g, but ended up alot more aware of our cultures daily misbehaviour. Well done! The erotica was spot on, too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Captivating

This was an amazing story. WOW! I surely hope you continue and finish this outstanding piece of literature. Well done

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFarmerboy@Farmerboy
322 Followers
42-yr old, married writer, teacher and musician, living in California, but grew up in England. Married to an amazing wife. I have finished 'Alien Impulses' and it is now available on Amazon and Smashwords with the title 'Voyage', by C Paul Lockman. The sequel is entitled 'Cla...