All Comments on 'Tom Peeps'

by Egmont Grigor

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Egmont GrigorEgmont Grigorover 16 years agoAuthor
Fake critics

As author of this story I've just zapped an anonymous critic from Australia for complaining my story was full of misspellings (perhaps so) and no punctuation (bullshit) and in that one paragraph critique(???) urged me to use a spellchecker (I did, MS Word). In deeming to judge me with an award of only 25 points the 'a-hole' wrote existent as existant (tut-tut!). I ask you! So I put aside my usual belief in free speech (and free expression) and zapped him or her, as is the prerogative open to me. By God, it made me feel happy. This site is full of ignorant commentators and outright morons but amid them are good thinkers and, I believe, even intellectuals. I welcome genuine criticism preferably from people identifying themselves with their registered Literotica name and being specific (some examples) in their criticism because it's for my good and the benefit of my few readers. Critics willing to come out of the woodwork have the option of sending me an email and I usually respond, providing a return address is provided. Long live Erotica Egmont Grigor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nothing

Nothing wrong with this,I suspect we all have a touch of the voyeur in us both men and women,if we didnt what would flashers do for a living?

Ranger001Ranger0014 months ago

I'm an "Egmont aficionado" and have read MANY of your stories (after finding "Lucille Nailed It" back in 08/16.) Finding TOM was fun, not as much for the story as for your personal comment at the head of this list! Thanks for sharing (again). 😊

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous