All Comments on 'Mrs. Robinson Ch. 01'

by Vic5

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
ErotonautErotonautover 16 years ago
Lacks credibility

Attractive and available as Sue's mother might be, there's no way he'd choose her over his girlfriend - and no way Sue would hold out for <i>three years</i>. In fact, we only have her mother's word that Sue has even made this pledge. I reckon the woman's made it all up, just to get regularly fucked by a young guy.

toJohnny7toJohnny7over 16 years ago
Great story by a great author

I think Jack would take Mom if she was available. This makes a great story. Wonderful author with a wonderful body of work. See author's other stories too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great story and great basis/plot

Great story. Love the idea of an understanding and accommodating mother using her own body to keep her daughter a virgin and her boyfriends sedate and tamed. If you really think about it, its the only way to make sure she doesn't get knocked up or worse. Condoms break, and boyfriends will eventually sweat talk a girl into doing the deed, no matter how well intentioned they both are. Teenage libido is just too powerful, it's programmed in us -- instinct. Wish there were more mothers like this in the world. Think about all the MILFs in my past that could have kept me out of trouble if they would have had this outlook on life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous