All Comments on 'My Bitch is Black'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Right name

Lazarus,you have the right name there I see you have risen from the dead again,is it a full moon again?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Samuelx Black Bitch Is Back

Samuelx [underage, juvenile black bitch] is back with another one of his non-original, very short, cut and paste stories. Would someone and/or group please immediately block all Samuelx accounts from Literotica.com??? Would someone and/or group please immediately REMOVE ALL Samuelx [underage, juvenile black bitch] stories from Literotica.com??? The only positive responses Samuelx [underage, juvenile black bitch] gets on his non-original stories is the comments that he writes on various computers, using various usernames, and various accounts! SAMUELX [underage, juvenile black bitch] IS RAPIDLY DESTROYING LITEROTICA.COM! Just for the record, I am a highly educated black person who enjoys reading erotica, but not non-original junk from Samuelx [underage, juvenile black bitch]!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Samuelx...

...poses a moral dilemma. He is undoubtedly the worst author I've ever read and even the cheapest publisher of pornography wouldm't touch his work with a bargepole tipped with a condom. If literary merit were a criterion for posting on Literotica, his work would be blocked as the previous comment suggests. But since Literotica is supposed to be about free speech, how can one justify excluding him? I find the simplest solution is to simply not open a story once I see it's by him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Difficult

It is difficult to believe that the same person wrote this and the other story today using the name, Samuelx.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A POS

A pice of shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
HOLLAAAAAAA!!!!

Samx, dis is on point iight! Bros up, Hoes down yo!

Da next joint needs to be Ma Biotch is White! AHHHYEAHHH BOYEEEEE! Tro dem hands in da air!!!! Keep writin deez phat joints like u jus dont care!!!!! Peace ma bruthaaaa!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
God you suck

Do you have any friends? At all? I can only assume you do this as a joke or you're fuckin autistic or some such, there's no other reasonable excuse for this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Literotica, please ban this idiot from the website

Samuelx, you are the absolute worst combination of prolific and pathetic. I regularly find your shabby stories littering the New Stories page. Fortunately for discerning readers, they won't EVER see a Samuelx story in a Top List category. By my count you have 486 stories listed. The words zero, nil, zip, and nada all describe your work, so it is no surprise that you have 0 flagged as HOT and none in a Top List category. (They would have to have a new category called Excrement for you to qualify.)

Samuelx, play in the sandbox of someone closer to your IQ and quit leaving cat crap in ours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice one

Too bad shameika is a little racially prejudiced if not I say hold on to her. She's a gold mine

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2138 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES