All Comments on 'Father's Friend Takes Advantage'

by romantichica

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
LanceGoodthrustLanceGoodthrustabout 16 years ago
sense of danger.

I think you should not have put in the line about her not getting pregnant. I think it would have added to the sexiness of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Excellent Story

You did an absolute brill job with that. It could do with a follow up for when shes's sober. i.e. he bumps into him in town and then .....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
WOW

I Loved it! Please continue with another chapter. JC :)

don87654don87654about 16 years ago
Another chapter?

We need a continuation on this one, with your father's friend continuing to see you after he has been planting some seeds in you, to really make you a young Mommy! I doubt if you or he can stop what has happened and you probably will be fantasizing future real events of taking his sperm in your wonderful belly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Superb

Loved the story from start to finish

I cant wait to read more stories of yours

don87654don87654almost 16 years ago
Please quit teasing.....

It was too bad that she could not get pregnant. Was the father's friend of a low sperm count?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great non-consent story!

Not every story needs to end in a possible pregnancy,nor do they always have to have another chapter, though I would love to see more stories of this category from the author.

don87654don87654over 15 years ago
Knocked up?

Maybe you were just trying to appease her? We need another chapter on this one with her belly starting to grow, thanks to you.

KOLKOREKOLKOREalmost 15 years ago
You certainly got Don all wired up...

Even as a fantasy I can't get excited about rape, which this intercourse with the heavily drunk woman was all it was. <P>

Hey Don, why not ask for stories about having sex with people who were put under heavy drugs and are simply unconscience? Wouldn't that be even more exciting? They could be "knocked up" and never know who was responsible for that...What could be more "natural' (one of your favorite adjectives) than that?

Dpec81Dpec81over 14 years ago
Brilliant

Fantastic, Loved It. I Hope You Continue, Great Work

jim2268jim2268over 14 years ago
taken while drunk

great story excellent writing of father's friend takes advantage. do hope there a follow up part.

jim2268jim2268over 14 years ago
taken while drunk

great story excellent writing of father's friend takes advantage. do hope there a follow up part.

jim2268jim2268over 14 years ago
taken while drunk

great story excellent writing of father's friend takes advantage. do hope there a follow up part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
loved it

Some site had a link to this story suggesting its the best one. I read it and LOVED it. keep up the good work. As a woman it worked for me.. looking forward to read more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I organized a party for my husband Robs 50th at a local hall. There were about 46 people there, we had a good time,a few drinks, speeches, i brought out the cake,more wine and as people started to leave I was in the kitchen getting more drinks and took them out to my husband and his friends. I was a bit unsteady and when I went back in my husband and Mike his work boss carried some empties out with me. As I bent over the counter, I heard my husband say see you outside Mike, and a hand move under my dress, on my panties. , I felt him pressed against me,his finger finding my pussy. I said Rob your naughty,not here we might be seen. I heard sshhh and my panties pulled down, I thought oh well, my pussy was wet as I felt the head of his cock move against my slit. I opened my legs allowing his cock access as he pushed inside me, wow,he was so hard,felt so big as he fucked me, I wanted to yell out. He moved faster and pushed in deeper, then with a last thrust I knew he was filling me, I pushed back, he felt so good,different, maybe it was the risky situation but I orgasmed, hard, reaching back,pulling him into me until I was finished. He pulled back, I stood up and I heard him say you were great, the voice, I turned around it was Mike as he zipped his pants and began to move away. After the realization and agonizing over it, I decided not to tell Rob.

Domi_versaixDomi_versaixover 7 years ago
Omg!

Talk about wet panties!! Definitely a favorite!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a great read, i loved it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous