All Comments on 'Anal Adventures of Alex Ch. 01'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Interesting

An interesting introduction to the experience of personal anal stimulation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great series of stories

You are an amazingly prolific author of erotic stories. I can't believe how you keep the quality high, as well as the eroticism.

Your Alex series is especially good. Well, that's my favorite fantasy so maybe I'm biased but there are few stories that approach the topic as you do. How is it that you can write from the male point of view? You capture something of the straight male anal fetish--the desire to be taken by a woman. I'd wish you'd write more such stories...about how another young guy discovers his butt, and is lucky enough to meet a woman who wants him that way.

As a straight guy with a major anal fetish, I'd like to write a story in which a young man tells how he had his desires fulfilled. I've been inspired by your take on the subject.

--WD

p.s. Here's a story I've written. I'm not entirely satisfied with it but it has its points.

http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=27834

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

it was a very realistic story and I loved it.

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 3 years ago
Hits the spot perfectly!

So nicely described, very authentic

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
12588 Followers
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES