All Comments on 'Johnny and Kate'

by blondieB90

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Fucked Up

Ok , you have an imagination and it's just a story but , it goes to show how fucked up your mind is . If you can't get laid fair and square , stick your dick in the bunghole of a barrel . A mind is a terrible thing to waste .

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
umm...

wow, maybe this story should have been better filed under non-consent. First, of course the guy has a 10-inch dick apparently everyone does in these stories. Secondly, the character should have been locked away long before this incident if he's going around raping everyone he has sex with. You would think at least one person would have filed charges. At any rate, this story was fair at best. Keep trying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
loser

nothing but a shitty rape story by a loser wannabe writer not even good she would have called the cops and why would he even allow her to stay in the first place

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Reply

I can't help thinking that if 'a mind is a terrible thing to waste' why are you even reading this? Your negative criticisms reek of hypocrisy and if you're going to slag off decent authors at least have the decency to provide positive criticism rather than just spouting obscenities at them. Your negativity sickens me. An average story, I've read worse. Practice, I look forward to reading your next work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
give the writer a break!

Far as I am concerned there is a lot of stories like this. This is deff not the first I've read. It started off as the guy being an asshole, that's ur first clue. I'm sure if the writer left out the part about the teacher. Gave more detail about forcing his sister into sex, and how she ended up liking it in the end. It might have been a really great story. To the writer some advice... write a disclaimer for an incest, rape, or anything like that, that way all readers have a forwarning and won't give you stupid comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

I like it it remind me of me and my sister : )

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Simply Dreadful

Was this a Survivor piece? Short, trite, full of cliches and not very well written either.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
idiot

there are readers here that have gone through similar things a sure don't want to be reminded of the hell they went through that is why the webmasters have a nonconsent area so shitty rape stories can go there and not offend someone or cause undue trauma move this crap now

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Crap

Unconvincing crap. Probably written by a frustrated virgin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
BEST SUGGESTION

the best thing you can do is DELETE ALL STORIES AND STOP WRITING YOU SUCK AT IT.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous