All Comments on 'Oh Holy Hot Tub Ch. 02'

by zipp2

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Too predictable

A twist would've been if Zeck WASN'T the marriage counselor. And who goes to a marriage counselor the first time without the spouse? This wasn't a very good submission.

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 16 years ago
Sorry!

Your writing is quite good but I know this is one of those loving wives stories except in this case the white wife is having sex with a black man who appears to be better at sex than her husband or at least that is the impression the writer gives us. I know I say this to about many stories like this but I will say it again why disrespect the husband who it seems has done nothing wrong but the wife is still not happy with her marriage and chooses to go out and have sex with a more handsome man who also is better at sex and seems to be a more powerful person which is confusing because she didn't mention anything about not being happy with her husband. Does this story make sense I don't think so. But if you are to continue this story please let her get pregnant by her black lover and then get her to explain how she got pregnant and how the black lover is better than the husband at sex and then let the husband turn around walk out of her life and find someone he can trust. And let the soon to be ex-wife go back to her black lover with the baby in tow and let them live unhappily ever after.

goamz86goamz86over 16 years ago
Dont listen to the detractors

Don't listen to the negative comments. This was a great second chapter. Don't wait so long to write the next one please.

michchick98michchick98over 16 years ago
Give the author a break!

I think this is a damn fine story. I wouldn't have taken on editing it if I didn't think it was worth posting. Give the guy a break, there are far worse stories on this site. Zipp, this was a good second chapter, don't let the naysayers discourage you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A good follow-up

And I want to read more about this couple!

Please overlook the tedious comments by people who dislike stories of this kind yet enjoy to read and hate them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very Enjoyable Story!

Nicely done. I hope you have more for us soon.

I have come to the conclusion that guys who read these stories and then criticize the authors are in real life nothing more than total wimps. We've all seen wimpy fucks like this. Guys who are the brunt of everyones jokes. Guys who find this the only way to take their frustration s out on someone else. They wouldn't have the guts to confront anyone in person. They are not worth anyones time either in their miserable little lives or here.

Keep on keepin on!!

jp_northjp_northalmost 16 years ago
Really hot...nice twist

A hot story...better that the usual slut for BBC wife story..hope you write more..lets hear about the church services

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
She is now worthless slim, lower then a slut

Dump her ass in the trash! castrate the black scum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
YEAH RIGHT

She got what she always wanted. Satisfaction by black dick

BetterEndingBetterEndingalmost 12 years ago
A Man of God?

This guy is supposed to be a man of God? I guess he missed the part about not coveting thy neighbor's wife, huh. And what a worthless slut this woman is. Hopefully she will be knocked up with a black baby because I don't think the clueless husband will realize he is being fucked over without it.

There is nobody to like in this story. The preacher is evil. The wife is a cheating slut. And the husband is Mr. Clueless.

Perhaps you could save it with a third chapter where the husband kicks her ass out giving her nothing, the preacher turns her away because he only plays with white women that are married, and she has a horrible life trying to raise her black baby by herself. Oh, and the husband goes and finds a woman that is worth a damn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
To Anon Very Enjoyable Story

What an ignorant fool you must be. Are you so stupid that you cannot understand that a story has to be read to determine its content and ending. Anyone should be able to comment on a story. You are so disturbed that some do not have your same opinion. Methinks thou dost protest too much.

You must either be the type who wishes he could subvert another man's wife or you get off on the fantasy of your significant other bringing home another man's load for you to slurp from her pussy. Since you were so stuck on calling others wimpy, I suspect it is the latter. Project much?

TigersmanTigersmanalmost 9 years ago
Great story

I really enjoyed this story. I liked it that the marriage counsellor was Zeck. I loved it when the wife said she was not on birth control. This added to the plot that the wife could end up black bred like all white girls/women should be at least once but preferably twice.

khatch46khatch46over 7 years ago

I your writing style is mostly clear and flows comfortably on the page.

Your editor needs to pay more attention, as there were several type-o's and confusing statements because a word was missing from the sentence.

I agree with another reader that it was quite obvious that Zeck was going to be the therapist. I would have gone with another younger man who she would soon discover was Zeck's son and they would DP her that day with more hot sex and the promise of more men to fuck her later.

One of the things the narrow minded anon's don't seem to think about, is that this site is for erotic story's. If all the authors only wrote about men and women who never strayed and only had sex with their spouses then those same mouth breathers would be soon flocking to other sites where the stories made their pussies wet and their dicks hard

Another thing I have noticed is that most of the highly critical people are not themselves authors.

To sum up I liked your story a lot. true the plot might not have been the most original, but I thought zipp2 did a very good job of bringing it to life and making it believable.

5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More!

This is one of the best. Please continue the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I hope you will write a third chapter... :)

LiteraryLustLiteraryLustabout 4 years ago
Great story, please write more chapters!

I love this type of story where you’re inside the slutty wife’s depraved mind. I most definitely want more of this type where she gets off on her dirty deeds while having sex with her husband. The way you describe what she’s thinking is so hot!

LiteraryLustLiteraryLustabout 4 years ago
Just realized you haven’t submitted anything in a long time

It’s a bummer when you praise a writer asking for more and realize later they haven’t submitted anything in a decade.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOVE (❤) it: ☆☆☆☆☆ (5.0=100%)! 👍 :) Bravissimo! 😊

Suzan is a keeper. Don thinks so, & so does Zeck.

Suzan thinks that Don is a keeper.

With Zeck in her life, Suzan's will have an A+ sex life.

When Zeck, for whatever reason, seases to be a part of her life, Suzan will invite another man (other men) into her & Don's marriage. By that time Suzan shall have found her true self, & Don will love her for who she is. The two of them will have a tacit or explicit "arrangement".

SUZAN is a LOVING WIFE. Don loves her, & she makes him happy.

veryaverageginaveryaverageginaabout 3 years ago

That was enjoyable as well. There were fewer errors, but fuck! They were big ones. Frankly, I like nasty preacher stories. It's nearly a fetish for me, my cunt controlling a man of God like that.

I'm going to check out your other stories.

seceretfunseceretfunabout 3 years ago

Please continue with this

brady20brady20about 3 years ago

Yep Don knew all about Zeck was going to fuck her in the hot tub and his office

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Minyo ko ug sa karon murag dili na kaayo me mag sex sa akong bana,biyahidor siya bali ahente weekly lang naga uli, pag abo kapoy pa diod medyo bata pako 26,naay panahon na tukar akong uyag,mag basa akong bilat ug mo gilok,naay among siligan medyo edaran na si joe wala ko ka pugon sa akong kaugalingon,na dala ko sa akong uwag,himuslan ni jor ang higayon kay wala ko ni balibad sa iyahang ibuhat sa ako ,sa pag kumot sa akong mga totoy na aroused ko pag kumot niya maayo sa totoy,ug pag madali naiyotan ko, sa ka basa sa akong bilat dali ra niya napa sulod iyahang otin sa akong bilat wala nako damha na kadako sa iyahang otin naka utnga ko pag duso niya maayo murag na puno akong bilat sa otin ibati nako naay sakit,pag hulbot niya naay gilok na lami sa pa madali ipapasan niya iyot hangtud idiut niya maayo ug nagawasan siya ug bati naay ni sirit na init init sulod sa bilat.pag hulbot niya sa otin dito nakita nako iyahang otin na taas na dako basa pa kaayo nag tulo tulo gikan sa akong bilat,ug ni lakaw dayon gawas sa balay. Ako mura ko natangan wala ko naka lihok sa akong nahimutantan,bati pa nako murag naa pa sa akong bilat ang iyahang otin,unya dali sad ko tindog ,ug nang hugas ko dayon kay nag pilit pa sa paa nako ang tulos ni joe pag sabon nako na naay hapdos sa ngabil sa bilat,murag naay gasgas,pag hapyod nako naa pay mga tulos ning gawas ug maoy ning hatag ug gilok,anang gabie mahinumdunan pa nako pag iyot ni joe sa akoa,ni gilok akong bilat unya hinay ug basa,ug ni gilok lami kaayo hapyuron,akong hinay hapyod ning aroused ko maayo ug dali ra ko nagawasan,human naka tulog ko,pila ka adlaw wala nko nakita si joe, sige ko lantaw sa ila dili mawala sa aking hunahuna ang kadako na taas sa iyahang otin,usa ka adlaw naa ko sa may kusina naay ni kalit ug gakos sa akong likod pag lingi nko si joe medyo nakuratan ko,ug ihakop niya akong duha ka totoy ug ikumot ug maayo wala nako kalihok murag ako lang siyang pasagdan pag kumot sa totoy,ipa akbo ko niya sa lamisa ug ihubo niya akong panty ug ipa buka akong dauha ka paa,ug ni luhod siya sa akong likod ug itilapan niya akong bilat ka gilok sa pag tilap niiya,lami kaayo,dali ra ni basa akong bilat,unya bati lang nako na ni sulod na iyahang otin iyot nako niya isapak diod niya maayo bati nako ang kadako sa iyahang otin mo bag-id sa sa ilalum sa bilat maka agoo ko,human ipa higda ko niya sa lamesa ug ipa bilangkad maayo akong duha ka paa,una niya isulod nakita nako iyahang otin utog kaayo,ug iyot nako niya iwalis niya akong tshirt ikumot niya mga totoy nako ning samot kalami sabay kumot sa totoy ug pag iyot sa akong bilat,nagawasan ko pero lami pa gihapon pag iyot niya sa bilat,ing abot na nagkadungan mi nagawasan ,wala ko kabalo sa akong ibati ug iyaha hulbot iyahang otin ug ikuha niya akong kamot kay ipa gunitan niya pag gunit nako bas pa ug gahi murag bukton sa bata ang kadako ,ug dali dali siya ni lakaw,dugay pako naka bangon sa lamesa naka tiwang wang pako,karon halos taga semana ko niya giina iyot,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous