All Comments on 'Centaur's Reluctant Mate Ch. 05'

by AMY_Monaco

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Awesome

I like the love stories every once in a while! Also I AM REALLY hoping this isn't the end!

TricialenTricialenover 16 years ago
Wonderful and Romantic

Even though I'm still trying to wrap the idea for mating with a Centaur(the logistics of it), this is a wonderfully lustful story and I would love more. I have a feeling that you are going to become very popular, very soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Love it!

Hope this wasn't the end. I'm looking forward to more of these two. I also think it would be great if you created a separate story for Thayer's brothers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
to be continued... right?

waiting anxiously for the continuation of this series

DaniellekittenDaniellekittenover 16 years ago
You must be a romantic

at heart. Beautiful story, great continuation and I, too, hope this isn't the end.

starry_nightstarry_nightover 16 years ago
Wonderful

This chapter was so romantic. I too hope this wasn't the end because I want to read more about Thayer and Rose. I also think it would be a great idea to create separate stories for Thayer's brothers. Maybe how Callum finds love again or how Soren gets his own mate. Looking forward to more of your stories! Thank you!

bad_girl69bad_girl69over 16 years ago
WONDERFUL

Such an amazing story. I too hope this wasn't the end because I want to read more about Thayer and Rose. I do hope the two love birds, will have some children. Please continue.

bad_girl69bad_girl69over 16 years ago
WONDERFUL

Such an amazing story. I too hope this wasn't the end because I want to read more about Thayer and Rose. I do hope the two love birds, will have some children. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great Story!!

I really hope you continue it and I would love to see them have a filly; the first born in many a century :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
All right

Its a fantasy,but it has bestiality written all over it

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Narnia

Have you been reading the chronicles of Narnia,centaures ,with the exception of one were considered to lewd and sex mad.There is reference to female centaures and even baby centaurs,so dont worry about a filly.A very good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
wow now we need more

More please would like to see a daughter heheh to wrap around the males fingers heheh or maybe twins one of each but would love more that is the point. Looking forward to more of your stuff.

frenchbeatlefrenchbeatleover 16 years ago
More please!

This is such a great story. I've really enjoyed reading it. I hope there's more coming, I would hate to have it stop here. I'll look forward to reading more.

bad_girl69bad_girl69over 16 years ago
More More Please

HEY!

Please more. Don't you dare stop.. lol. Im so curious as to what happens to our cute couple :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellent series!

I hope that you plan on making more chapters to this story. They are very well written and easy to imagine. I looked today cause it is 6 days between the stories now but there is no new one. Hopefully you are in the process.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
A slight problem

This series was good but I had a problem visualizing a lot...all of the sex scenes. A centaur is a half horse (bottom half) half man (top half) so how in the world can he hold her in his human arms and rub his penis against her stomach. If thats the case then that means his penis comes out from behind his horse half and curls up in front of his human half. Not even a horses dick is that long! Anyway good story, bad visualization.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Dont stop writing....i want more!

Every sentence has me on the edge of my seat. I love it.....dont stop writing!

KhukuriKhukuriover 15 years ago
Excellent

It started with the first Centaur story and before long I was cruising from one chapter to another. There was excellent character development and the plot was interesting and made sense. You have literally created a world with numerous overlapping lives. I look forward to the progression of the centaurs as a species as well as a closer view of the characters.

The dialoque was very reminiscint of a fairytale but remained tempered and believable. A wonderful and perhaps difficult balance to achieve.

The descriptions of intimate moments were erotic, intense, and at times eloquent. At the same time, such moments did not detract from the stories but enriched them.

The only errors noticed were grammatical, spelling, and occasional sentence structure confusion -- all of which are common mistakes.

Overall I really enjoyed these stories.

ScarlettKitsuneScarlettKitsuneover 15 years ago
Sexy Centaurs

I love fantasy romance, and especially mythical creatures... but I had never thought of Centaurs sexually exciting UNTIL NOW!! You have me day dreaming of Centaurs kidnapping young maidens and having their wicked way. I now have a visual of my man as a Centaur. XD

You are now my top favourite author on this site. ^^

sassyGirl1234sassyGirl1234over 15 years ago
Excalent

yes it is a grate store but i have to say i read the first one first and dint callum take a mate and wed her at the end

and his brothr in this new one the one he wanted to mate was not a vrigen from what i un der stod in centaur's love thauss he told his brothrs that

and the lady had a daughter as well non of that was brought over from othr story

but over all your story was grat i gave it 100

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
pure genius

this was an awesome story, please write more chapters, I BEG OF YOU!!!!!!!! :D

spearman1spearman1about 15 years ago
Yummy!!

Yummy to the tenth power!! Keep up the great work.

FunfemaleFunfemalealmost 15 years ago
PLEASE MORE CENTAUR TALES!!!

I love your Centaur series. The descriptions of the Centaurs are very sexy and the writing is hot. Please write more about the Centaurs.

NightingGaleNightingGaleover 14 years ago
i hope

i hope you have written more about this couple ^.^ you're a good writer, but I think you should either give us a little more information about the anatomy of your centaur males, or...attempt to go with a more human like anatomy. its rather distracting to suddenly wonder how when she is on her hands and knees, his balls are hitting her bottom lol.

Heather_LeeHeather_Leeabout 14 years ago
I loved it!

Ready for another set of stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Please!

Please we need one more chapter, I would love to see Rose give birth to twins a male and female. It would be the perfect end and the whole camp would be thrilled to have a female to help breed future generations.

Just a thought.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
:)

You really have gift with words and expressions. The way you portrayed Thayer was perfect. I would love to see more simillar stories or an expansion on this one! Great job!!

MissAmyXMissAmyXalmost 14 years ago
Amazing!

I must say, this is probably one of my favorite series in the whole of this site. I love it! Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Oh my...

To be honest I don't read many series on this site. Some are too long, others are lacking in a legitimate plot, and other times my mind just isn't captured by structure or impossibility or some odd reason. However...

This was truly amazing. I cannot describe. Your writing... wow. Simply wow and well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hmm

I love your style of storytelling, but I can't help but find some of the sex scenes quite unbelievable. Since Thayer is a centaur and has a full horse's body below his waist, most of the positions suggested by your scenarios seem to be physically impossible to maneuver.

Other than that, you have a lot of potential as writer so keep writing!

TicklingQuillTicklingQuillover 13 years ago
Bravo!!!

I really enjoyed this whole series! Beats any bodice ripper I ever read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
another story

I've read all your centaur story and I've got to say- I love them. I would like to see a story about their daughter that is born, the first human in a long time. That would be a good story.

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2over 12 years ago
Who's to say ...

Who has the nerve to say one vision is more correct than the writer? It's a fantasy, and put together with sincere feelings for the characters and situations. I enjoyed my first read and look forward to more

bunny_earsbunny_earsover 12 years ago
Loved, but...

You need to tell us about how Thayer gets a cock because honestly, having sex with a centaur is either impossible or extremely awkward. I've read a book in which the centaur would undergo a transformation ( though it was very hard and taxing) into a human male so that he could have sex with his wife...you need to tell us something about him turning into a man, other wise thus sounds extremely silly. Still, loved it, and am going to continue on reading your other stories :) x

Zombie_Chick_Zombie_Chick_almost 12 years ago
Really People?

I loved this and people who just leave the comments about "Impossible anatomy" and such obviously didn't enjoy the story in the first place!

FallenAlfarFallenAlfarover 11 years ago

Centaur's are half-man, half-horse so it should be reasonable that it's cock is smaller than a normal horse cock and bigger that an average human cock. Besides people do find ways to have sex with horses, dogs, snakes, and other animals just "fine".

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004over 9 years ago
Woooow !!

It ended so beautifully ... I love them both!

The story was too much #(^v^)#

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
LOOOVE IIIT!!!!!😆

Awesome story, loved it a lot!! 😆

near1111near1111over 8 years ago
Ok

Now finished all parts of this lovely Story about Rose. I give that 5 stars because it was a true love Story with a happy ending. Although i do not like the way the centaaurer get their women by Kidnapping them from their families and friends. But after that she could not go back and was forced to make the best out of the Situation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The End?

That's it?! No please! I wanted them to at least have a daughter. One more chapter! Or two or three :)

joodlejoodleover 5 years ago
Well done

With the exception of the ever debated anatomy issue, this was a very well written tale. It was hard not to get hung up on the anatomy discrepancy, since I assume that anyone who decides to write about a centaur mating with a human has some idea of the anatomy of said mythical creature. In this chapter it seemed like you had maybe intended to end all the debate with a ritual involving a second horse dick (requiring a more awkward position of course), which was much larger and intimidating, and a core challenge of the mating ceremony. But second dick is just as far fetched as misplaced dick. Had this been about a human mating with a human, or a werewolf, I'd have found very little fault in this tale. The flow of your story is exceptional, and the quality of your writing is something that cannot really be taught. It is inborn. Thank you for your hard work and passion!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

It's hard to visualise the sex in this because the descriptions don't match their anatomy.

A centaur isn't like a satyr, where most regular sexual positions are exactly the same. With regard to mating, a centaur is like a horse... which means the woman would be positioned face-up or face-down between his four legs.

You'd need some kind of harness, or something like a bench for the centaur to fuck her on to get her to the right height. He'd also have an equine cock and the expression "hung like a horse" is there for a reason. A centaur taking a human woman would have to be very careful and would probably need to work her up to penetration. A tight virgin taking a 12" horse-cock without blinking is too far-fetched to be believed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous