All Comments on 'An English House Party Ch. 04'

by AMY_Monaco

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
TricialenTricialenover 16 years ago
So Very Hot

I find myself wondering just as Alex, but I wonder what the next chapter will bring. I expect it will bring Alex his comeuppance. I think that Emma will lead him on a fine chase. And where the devil would she have learned how to...well you know...she's suppose to be innocent.

And how furious will Jason be when he finally learns about Jullian. If Penny thought her bottom was sore before, I bet she's in for an even bigger suprise.

Seriously, this story is beyond good. You have let us enter into this marvelous time with people who are interesting and passionate and very sexy.

As I said at the beginning, I am so looking forward to the next and the next and the next...

DaniellekittenDaniellekittenover 16 years ago
You're quickly becoming one of my favorites.

I think you have more of a knack for these kind of stories than for the others, this was very well done and beautifully written with only a few rough spots. Keep it up!

starry_nightstarry_nightover 16 years ago
Great

Oh, Jason is challenging Cupid by saying that he won't fall in love with anyone. How ironic it would be if he found himself in love with his fiancé. I sort of feel bad for Penny being caught between two men. I also love the flirting between Alex and Emma. It seems she has found her way into the playboy's heart. Thanks so much for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Another fantastic chapter...please keep it up!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hmm..

Jason may seem a little rough even brusque at times but I really like him and I hope Penny gives him a chance! This is a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Okay - you've now indicated time period, by mentioning Pride and Prejudice. Don't try to writer period pieces without doing the necessary research - the relationships in this story are just wrong for the social class and background you're trying to portray. Hideous.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous