All Comments on 'David's FreezeTime Remote'

by Thorilla

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 16 years ago
Fun little fantasy!

Good imaginitive little fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good Story

But why did he get rid of the remote ? I'd have kept it for future use. Like of daily. Good story, with a new angle. Great to see a slip mentioned too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Drops the remote???

This is a great little fantasy story... right up to the point where he drops the remote into the fountain. There's no chance a bumpkin teenager gets that kind of toy and lets it get away.

grplrkrgrplrkrover 16 years ago
Slightly reminiscent

John D. MacDonald wrote "The Girl, the Gold Watch and Everything" many years ago which had the same notion of stopping time and doing anything the hero wanted. This theme has recurred at other times. Good story but much more could have been done with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Doesnt he want to come back and get Alison PG

again in a year. Drop the remote hell!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
What a Moronic Story!

Ok, let me get this straight, a 19 year old guy finds a remote the stops time and a very attractive young girl and all he does is shoot off in her panties? Then, rather than have more fun, he throws away something so powerful as the remote? This has got to be one of the most moronic stories I've ever read on here. Get a clue and get real...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
The Reason He Gets Rid of the Remote

is that he's from a 'hic County' in a 'retard State' and doesn't no shit regarding technology, sure he gets nasty with Alison but his Wyoming brain cells haven't got enough memory to put two and two together..poor dork/nerd etc etc and so forth.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous