All Comments on 'Scott and Melissa Ch. 04 Pt. 2'

by Katthrynn

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 16 years ago
Just beautiful

All I need to say.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellent story

Excellent story! Just the knid of story I come to this site to read. I got off while reading it. It felt great. Thanks for the beautiful orgasm. I shot cum all over the place. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
So Hot!!!

You really did a great job writing and expressing all the hot details Loved it Keep up the writing.jentvcd

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great Story

This was a grat story and so very hot. The story litterly transportd the reader right into the room as part of the action. The only problem is trying to read with only one hand.

Scotty

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Female Cuckolds

Your storyline opens the door to something that isn't all that common...at least overt. I've had two girlfriends who ended up loving the idea of me fucking their girl friends while they watched.

Elaine and I were talking one day about which girls turned me on more among three of her friends. I didn't want to answer and she knew why. Finally, after she explained that she wouln't be offended I answered. I told her I thought Morgan was the sexiest and, if it wasn't for Elaine, I'd do Morgan in a second!! Elaine said that doing Morgan would be fine with her as long as it didn't threaten our relationship and as long as she could watch.

I was astounded and we talked about it for hours. She said she was easily threatened and if I fucked Morgan, I had to promise that Elaine and I would be fine.

Anyway, she did watch me do Morgan in fifty positions..lol. Morgan was hot as a pistol and really got off fucking in front of Elaine. The heart pounding finale was making Elaine get between Morgan's legs and slurp my cum out of her swollen vulva...WHEW!! Morgan was more than eager to have her friend suck her cunt full of lube and cum.

Anyway, your storyline may seem unlikely but I believe it happens more than people know.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Hmm...

Time to buy the wife a sybian so she can pop her cork now and again a bit easier during sex. Just put handlebars and a seatbelt on it, then hey presto!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good job.

You should write more chapters in this series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous