All Comments on 'Confessions: Joy of Sex'

by Selena_Kitt

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
benimblebenimbleabout 16 years ago
great story

sexy, and with nice production values! thank you Selena

ShinySeeShinySeeabout 16 years ago
Thanx

Thanx for a beautiful erotic story and a fab audio version. Loved the effects in the background

Great production.

Cheers

Shiny

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Super, super hot!

Just envisioning those two women getting off like that is SO HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Very erotic, very well written, but...

... who are we kidding here? This is a story about girls -- 13 years old, 14 or 15 at the outside -- and their entirely age-appropriate sexual self-exploration. (Very few 18-year-olds practice kissing on their pillows.)

soulchumpsoulchumpabout 16 years ago
You set a high standard!

Selena, I've listened to two of your submissions now, and they are both INCREDIBLY HOT! Thank you so much for participating in this community. Your contributions have such an intense sensuality and maturity. Awesome.

Love,

Soulchump

qarl_queueqarl_queueabout 16 years ago
She's a giver! :-)

Selena,

You're a giver and I love the way you give these stories. As a previous commenter said, the audio background sounds make it rich.

GentleTortureGentleTortureover 15 years ago
Awesome job.

Very sexy depiction. Keep it up. I'd like to hear a lengthy one going into detail on exactly how women masturbate.

jackflibbjackflibbalmost 15 years ago
Great Audio

I love this one, and actually all of your stories where you weave in sound effects, almost like a radio play. You write really well about experimentation and burgeoning desires. Keep up the good work (That is, please produce more audio stories—I'm on my knees).

MeiMei1MeiMei1over 13 years ago
thank you for sharing

Easily one of the most erotic stories of its type that I've read on literotica. For me the most important thing is honesty and this piece feels like it has that in spades. I dont normally listen to audio stories, somehow they always seem to lose something in the translation so it wasn't until after several reads that I clicked the link out of curiosity. I'm glad I did, this is one tale that really lends itself to the format. The narrative voice is really natural and adds to the sexiness. Great job.

multidynamicmultidynamicabout 13 years ago
Awesome audio

Love the moans in the background coinciding with the narrative. Hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
So real ...

...I just can't stop masturbating to this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot!!!

Great story, made me shoot

DamnOleYankeeDamnOleYankeealmost 3 years ago

OH.

MY.

GOD!

I've listened to two other audio stories, one with text one without. They rate maybe two stars out of five. I decided to listen to one more and found yours, if I had found another like the first two, I would never have listened to another!

Things I love about this story:

(1) It is honest. As MeiMei1 commented, this story has honesty in spades. There are many stories here, text and audio (judging on the two I listened to) that have little or no honesty.

(2) Background sounds. The squeaks, moans, and vibrator sounds were excellent!

(3) Your voice. Just the right blend of softness and rising excitement. Perfect.

Things you might improve:

(1) Make this story 'One Of Twenty' or maybe more. Seriously, I see you have several audio stories and just text as well, and thank you for those, I plan to read all of those, but i know right now I will want more soon, please!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous