All Comments on 'Confessions: Separated'

by Selena_Kitt

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Separated ,means married. Not a license to fuck.

Funny how moving out ended all of her caring and love for her husband and opened her slut legs for who and whatever. I like that when I fall in love I fall. Yep that is a line of horseshit trailing miles back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good story, nicely told

Nice job with this. The reawakened sexuality was believable and explosive. The reading was well done with the second layer of moaning coming in at the appropriate moments. Very hot. Congrats.

fleetusafleetusaover 16 years ago
Perfect unions

These incidents happen but not often enough. Pleasured and treasured. Well spoken with passion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
On a Break

This was hot. I've had moments like this! At to the guy who's freaking about the "affair" whatever. Ala "Friends": THEY WERE ON A BREAK! Okay?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Why the need to be so stereotypical?

I mean, the dude just had to have a 13-inch submarine swinging between his legs? Wouldn't he have been desirable enough even with one half that size? The need to describe men as having such monstrous members shows a lack of creativity in the writer; she should be able to depict him as hot and sensual without resorting to such cheap, tiresome gimmicks! (What, next time he'll be 15 inches? Sheesh!)

Selena_KittSelena_Kittabout 16 years agoAuthor
Truth Stranger Than Fiction

I'm sorry if I activated a complex for you, anonymous... but the idea of these "confessions" is they're, for the most part, true... and the truth is, this particular man was huge. He had the biggest cock I've ever seen in real life. Should I have lied and said he was five inches to make YOU feel better? Sorry. I told the truth. Sometimes the truth is stranger than fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
In that case I apologize . . .

I should have read more closely; I thought the story -- that part, at least -- was meant to be fiction. If the fellow was truly that "prominent," then you cannot be faulted for correctly describing what existed in reality. My apologies, my lady; carry on with your fine work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Nice story. I would have liked to hear more about your sensual feelings at receiving his first ejaculation... Your decision and desire to deal with it during that moment of lust, and the follow-through -- your attention to his reaction to what you chose.

Nice, believable story. Regards -- CC

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
painful

There is nothing more painful on earth than to be cheated on. You must really hate your ex husband.

csltcsltover 5 years ago
Delicious!

Hope you felt appropriately slutty... : )

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
13 inch and it was pleasure?

If someone is used to "average" then getting 13 inches of cock shoved into your pussy so quickly is not pleasurable (at least for me). My guys had all been average (5-6in) and pleased me very well. Once I had a guy brag he was 8 inches (I didn't measure) and by sight I knew he was large and it hurt like hell. Especially when he pounded hard and as deep as he could. All I could think was make it stop.

I guess a slow and gentle lover could make it good over some time and not go so deep. But as this was written all I could think was OUCH!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous