All Comments on 'Confessions: Roommate'

by Selena_Kitt

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
VERY NAUGHTY

This is all very naughty selena,if its you reading the story you have a very interesting voice pattern,you deserve better than the score I can give you.

Mystery_MeatMystery_Meatover 16 years ago
Sort & Sizzling

Selena - With all these new audios, you've been a busy and naughty young lady. Wish you could feel how hard your stories make me (smile). Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
roomate

I want to be your roomate!

soulchumpsoulchumpabout 16 years ago
Consistently SUPER HOT!

Selena - - You've done it again. I'm absolutely floored by the development of sensuality you create each time. The way you get us to follow along as you build up more sexual tension, and then release it. Incredibly hot. Thank you!

Nash47Nash47about 16 years ago
Very Hot

Love the way you tell this story. And with background moans. Made me so very horny.

blackstallion21blackstallion21almost 15 years ago
Selina_Kitt

Oh My! words can't describe how hot and bothered i was after hearing you read this story! As a guy i was listening and if i were in a more private setting i would have ripped my cock out and really given myself a time in the short 5 minute period you read this story! Kudos to you!

Keep Writing!

RockaliciousRockaliciousabout 13 years ago
Girls in the Dark

Love to listen to you talk about your first experience eating your roommate's pussy. Naughty!

mottfanmottfanover 8 years ago

Every time I hear your voice I cum! (Thank you so much, wink...)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Simply perfect

Great story telling, great voice. <3

BleakroseBleakrosealmost 7 years ago
Wow!

This is super relatable, to when I first started questioning my sexuality. Though it sounds like I was a bit younger than this. But regardless, it made this very steamy to listen to. Would love to hear more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
noooo!

I want more!

Hardmale100Hardmale100about 2 years ago

I’m addicted. Would love to taste your mouth covered with your roommate’s cum.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous