All Comments on 'Hitchhiker'

by SunrockSin

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WHAT!!

one of the worst endings ever!,

the 'it's just a dream ending' is just lazy writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
What the heck ?????

Why did you repete yourself in the ending???? most confusing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
not bad......

It's not such a poor story. [Ignore that pair of earlier postings. (Besides, I can spell "repeat".)] The ending wasn't what I expected, but then, O.Henry became famous on such things. It was all fantasy for him, and maybe the story could have stood having a couple of more sentences clarifying that he just kept on driving down the highway. But all in all, keep writing.

-- KK in Texas

ellyneiellyneiover 15 years ago
I liked it

This story was good reading and well written too. The only a dream thing is a classic, recycled a lot, but come on people, look at sunrocksin's other stuff -- must a writer be utterly unique every single time? On a side note, the spot where he repeats. I think it would work better if the tense in the "repeating paragraph was changed slightly: With both hands firmly on her large breasts he... he had leaned forward and turned his head, checking his blind spot as he pressed the accelerator and he had eased onto the freeway. Glancing up to his rear view mirror he had confirmed he was safely ahead of the eighteen-wheeler he had noticed as he turned onto the ramp Andy relaxed a bit. Only then had he noticed the hitchhiker on the shoulder ahead of him. Or something like that. To make it a "reminder" rather than a repetition.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Tease!!!!

Got me all excited.

Not sure if I'm mad that I didn't cum or happy that you got me so excited!!!

Makes me tempted to put on a little makeup and ask for a ride from a sexy trucker.

dm47dm47over 11 years ago
Surprise!

The end took me by surprise. I know it's common for endings like this, I've read quiet a few, but I always get caught and I like that. Enjoyed the story, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Huh?

What was that? Whiplash.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Stupid Ending!

If you are going to go for a time loop type of a story, then you need to have more middle, before you end it. For ideas on how to do this watch Happy Death Day and/or Happy Death Day 2 You.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous