All Comments on 'A Couple and the Guy Next Door'

by bbw4youngercocks1

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
FUCKING HOT!!!!

I always wanted to see two guys in action myself and this story really got me off.

dennydog44dennydog44about 16 years ago
wish It was me!

I wish it was me getting my ass fucked! Thanks for the story

FunnbunniesFunnbunniesover 15 years ago
That is so beautiful

Thanks for a great story. I love reading about openminded people having fantastic sex

AsuedeAsuedeabout 14 years ago
A Great way to bcome less than Bi-curious.

Next I hope they swallow wach others cum from all the holes and do a DP in the wife's pussy with both cocks.

jackbirdjackbirdover 8 years ago
hot story

Very hot story, I am married and bisexual. I love 3 somes, nothing better than fucking a women with my ass full of cock. I all so love getting fucked as I get sucked. It feels so dam good when I cum. One couple I was with, he had a 8 in cock the biggest I had ever taken. She sucked me so good as he fucked my ass. I was standing with one leg up on a chair as he was behind me and she was under me. I shot so much cum some run on her tits. She then came up and feed me her cum covered tits as her husband shot deep in me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Cock lover

I liked to watch my wife Wendy fuck her vibrator whilst she sucked my cock. I started saying to her do you like fucking two cocks and this really turned her on. She would get me suck her vibrator before she fucked it and eventually asked would I like to suck somebody's cock before she fucked it. I said I would love to suck a cock then watch her get fucked. We went to a bar and a guy was eying up my wife. I went upto him and said he could fuck her as long as me and him could suck and fuck each other to which he agreed. What a night we had. Now my wife and me have threesomes with my friends and some of them let me suck there cocks then fuck me up the arse.

goducks1goducks1almost 5 years ago
hot hot hot

5 stars. very erotic story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous